Faces by Grace #76 Grace is back, back is grand, baby fair, that's the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much detail do we think she's gonna share when it comes to how sick she was??? 🙈
TMI incoming....🤢
Every little detail sure loves a bit of sympathy it’s another opportunity for attention. It’s probably the me,me,me virus she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grace if you are reading here, see can you tag along on Jen’s Christmas market trip with carter. It would be amazing for Sienna, Jen would be there so you aren’t expected to parent solo, she’s little for such a small time. You might actually enjoy her company and see the wonder in things through her eyes. It’ll be the first flight She’ll remember, everything will be so shiny and end exciting, do it!
Sure doesn't Tallaght or somewhere close to her have a funfair around Xmas or New year? Was she possibly gifted tickets to this before? I have vague memories of a ferris wheel??
I'd say that be all she could muster for those kids. Luggwoods tend to gift hundreds of insta huns tickets to Halloween and Xmas events so fingers crossed.

Reactions: 2
So looks like anyone who commented on the baby fair and st pats have now been blocked? I wonder did Mags log in and do it so baby Grease won’t see any of those comments. And can continue living in fantasy world.

Reactions: 16
Sure doesn't Tallaght or somewhere close to her have a funfair around Xmas or New year? Was she possibly gifted tickets to this before? I have vague memories of a ferris wheel??
I'd say that be all she could muster for those kids. Luggwoods tend to gift hundreds of insta huns tickets to Halloween and Xmas events so fingers crossed.
Didn't she venture up to blanch one year to see a virtual Santa with the kids??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well two instagrammers I follow (Ali G plus 3 and Honestly Celine) were gifted tickets to Tayto Park for last weekend. Grace must not have gotten any.....

Reactions: 8
So looks like anyone who commented on the baby fair and st pats have now been blocked? I wonder did Mags log in and do it so baby Grease won’t see any of those comments. And can continue living in fantasy world.
I commented on both, was hoping one of them would message me as would have tore them a new one but alas they hid, I wasn’t a troll my name was on my comments and was proud of what I said and fully stand by it (my comments were on here too), honestly I’ve nothing to hide from Grace, Kips or the other wan

Maybe I should get on to Pats and tell them I was blocked, how am I going to get my mental health advise from their ambassador now??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shisheido have just celebrated their 150 birthday guys!
Not their 150th birthday or 150 years…their 150 birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I genuinely don't know how in utter god any influencer justifies that as work. She's rolled out of bed and took a photo of a moisturiser she claims is her most loved (bullshit it was free), posts an AF link and disappears again??

Honestly as someone said above I can't wait until the Netflix show where we look back in horror at influencer culture and wonder wtf was that??

Forcing your babies to work for you, pose and force play so your parents can earn a few cent off a link? Disgusting carry on all together.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Think of all the legislation surrounding working children, modelling, TV etc but because you gave birth to the child you can choose to earn a living off them? Think of brittney spears and what her family did to her. Think of all the children from famous stars who took their own lives or are struggling at maintaining a normal life. What is in store for all these insta children.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh I'm dying, please help me, this is the worst bug I've ever had 🤒🤮🤕. Oh wait.... I'll just stick up this #AF link here to make a few bob while I'm off.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She didn’t send the child to school today so she could go to the gym! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Is it not 48 hours after vomiting 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
She awful c#nt if she sent sienna into school today & the poor thing with bug yesterday, and down in the mothers spreading the bug

Reactions: 25
Sorry ? She doesn't know if it was a bug or food poisoning so she went down to the gym this morning ?

Where was Sienna ? Not school surely after vomiting the day before ?

And then down to her elderly mother still not sure if it was a bug or food poisoning. Absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.