Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting that she never did the washing (and it went to the mother) and only when her machine broke that she had to do something
What’s the bets Ann did the washing for them , then when her machine broke she didn’t even offer to wash Ann’s at her hse

Reactions: 17
Those public washers and dryers 🤢. I'd never use one of those if you paid me. People put vomit covered duvets, horse gear and pets bedding into them. No way on this earth would I put anything in them. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I was thinking the same thing and where does she put all these clothes when it’s washed, there must be some amount of wardrobes in that house!!
The laundry returned it all folded in bags. She queued them up along the bedroom wall and just pulled what she wanted from there. They never made it into a wardrobe or drawers.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Those public washers and dryers 🤢. I'd never use one of those if you paid me. People put vomit covered duvets, horse gear and pets bedding into them. No way on this earth would I put anything in them. Disgusting.
I was literally just saying this to a friend the other day. People use them for rugs too as they are so large. yuck.

Reactions: 13
Yes!!! They give me the total heeby jeebies 🤢🤢 I assume she has a dryer in that house? I'd only love one but not a inch of space for one. I do find towels and duvet sets hard to wash and dry in a busy house. But how can Greasy not keep up with the daily clothes washes?

Reactions: 10
Everything she struggles with turns into her just simply not doing it.

Everyone struggles with a household chore - hoovering, cleaning bathroom, ironing.

I ‘struggle’ with washing too, I hate doing it, I dread seeing the washing basket fill up….. but I still do it. Bedding and towels on Tuesday, clothes and gym gear on Friday. Straight after work, first thing I do before even going to the toilet or turning on TV. Just get it on and done. She always seem to stall at that struggle stage and just give up?

Reactions: 19
Is this where her dishwasher and washing machine would have gone? I’m just wondering coz I’m starting to question if she even has a washing machine?
No, she has like a laundry press somewhere ( under the stairs or somewhere) with a machine in it. Can't remember now if there's a dryer !

Reactions: 5
No, she has like a laundry press somewhere ( under the stairs or somewhere) with a machine in it. Can't remember now if there's a dryer !
Yes in the hall beside her bathroom , she has a washing machine and dryer she is just a lazy fucker

Reactions: 9
I’d say she let it pile up so much she needed the 18kg size drum! Again how and when does she wash her child’s uniform!!
I just don’t get it - she is home all the time to so washing! We let ours pile up a bit because we both work and are busy all week. We’re on a plan where we don’t pay for electricity on Sundays so we have the washer and drier (and washing line on good days) going all day and get through it all. It all gets washed and dried and then in the evening we work together with the kids to get it put away. If it builds up you just do a lot of washes to catch up - why go out to a laundrette? Like laundry is a pain, I get it - it’s the bane of my life but you need to be an adult and get a routine sorted.

Reactions: 24
I just don’t get it - she is home all the time to so washing! We let ours pile up a bit because we both work and are busy all week. We’re on a plan where we don’t pay for electricity on Sundays so we have the washer and drier (and washing line on good days) going all day and get through it all. It all gets washed and dried and then in the evening we work together with the kids to get it put away. If it builds up you just do a lot of washes to catch up - why go out to a laundrette? Like laundry is a pain, I get it - it’s the bane of my life but you need to be an adult and get a routine sorted.
Two words lazy ba****d

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It takes 5 mins to put on a wash, after an hour or two you come back and in 10 mins it's hung out to dry. What the duck is the actual problem??? If she spent less time talking absolute shite into her phone she'd get it all done.
Everything has to be a major issue with her, where she gets overwhelmed. Ya throw dirty clothes in with a washing tab and press a button, and yet Grace can't cope!!!!!
She assigns Chris jobs to do, like the chap has a full time job that's more than likely paying for most of the bills so why does Grace who has no real job a need to assign him anything.
She'll get him fired!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think it’s obvious Kips isn’t exactly working hard at home. Herself thick as tit exposing him to his employers 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 34
How the hell was the washing not done? There are 5 in this house and we wouldn’t do that much. 2 washes a week (3 when it’s a mad week) wash, dry and cold (I do not iron, duck that tit)
But thats a lot not to be done.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It takes 5 mins to put on a wash, after an hour or two you come back and in 10 mins it's hung out to dry. What the duck is the actual problem??? If she spent less time talking absolute shite into her phone she'd get it all done.
Everything has to be a major issue with her, where she gets overwhelmed. Ya throw dirty clothes in with a washing tab and press a button, and yet Grace can't cope!!!!!
She assigns Chris jobs to do, like the chap has a full time job that's more than likely paying for most of the bills so why does Grace who has no real job a need to assign him anything.
She'll get him fired!!
She needs to shut up mentioning having Chris do things for her and making it obvious he is slacking off work. She is thick a tit. Tech Companies are known for making you work hard and if you’re not, your let go.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.