Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy BIRTHday to me, Happy BIRTHday to me, oh Sienna it might be your day but don’t forget it’s all about me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We all know the party will depend on if it’s free
Wouldn't ya love to know what Kips REALLY thinks of her behaviour, but is too afraid to say in case she has a breakdown?... Shame on him for enabling her, if he really is that naive and oblivious and well, stupid. Start saving for Sienna's therapy guys, she's gonna need it sooner than ya think 💔
Ill tell you what chris thinks, he thinks he is the bees knees according to what I have heard. Loves to throw around the "do you know who I am" line. Im sure once he gets to play golf he is happy to sit back and take the freebies.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Has she ever taken the kids to center parcs? Or is she too busy spending money on a second car? Will she pay for anything holiday related for them?

editing to say this is a stupid question. Of course the pair of them wouldn’t go on a holiday where, God forbid, they spend time with the kids

Reactions: 14
Centre parcs??? She has never brought them to the zoo!! Corkagh Park, funky monkeys and the cinema is were they go so she can sit on her arse. They holiday in Wexford in someone else's mobile being minded by anyone who wants them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Centre parcs??? She has never brought them to the zoo!! Corkagh Park, funky monkeys and the cinema is were they go so she can sit on her arse. They holiday in Wexford in someone else's mobile being minded by anyone who wants them.
I realised the stupidity of my question. Neither of them could abide that much child time 😅😅

Reactions: 10
Hold on I only caught up with the washing shite, she did and 18kg load and an 8kg load at the same time? 26kgs of dirty clothes? Was it from a month of washing?

Reactions: 13
This is what I can't get my head around. Has she ever mc'ed before? The girl can't string a sentence together.
Hosting an event is no joke. It's stressful. You need to have natural carisma and stage presence.
Everything will be “awe cutey” and all the other shite she comes out with. She’s not funny, has no personality, doesn’t mother her children, what exactly is she going to bring to the table between speakers. Like Doireann Garrighy is an MC and love her or dislike her she has a bit of personality and thus can step up to the mark and MC an event. What’s this yoke gonna do “awe yea I can relate, that rush to get to the coffee shop for me oah flah white, after I’ve put my child in full time crèche he doesn’t need to be in, is the most stressful part of the day. Am I right gals”

“the struggle to get a load of washing on between four naps a day, any other stay at home moms know the stress”

It’s been said before - duck OFF GRACE

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah I can't get my head around why she had to resort to using those laundrette machines. I'll put my hands up and say I've let my own laundry pile up. But I put on two loads of washing yesterday evening and they were doing while I watched the Bake Off and tidied the kitchen. Folded the two loads, left them in the basket in the utility overnight. Hung them out at 7:30am before going to work this morning so they should be dry this evening when I get in. It's a pain in the arse at times but it's not difficult. I'm not looking for praise or kudos, I just don't understand or relate to her. I wonder is the using the laundrette machines building up to her spiel for this Mother and Baby Fair where she tries to be a "relatable hard working mother".

Reactions: 20
Hold on I only caught up with the washing shite, she did and 18kg load and an 8kg load at the same time? 26kgs of dirty clothes? Was it from a month of washing?
When I think about it that's 3 to 4 loads her machine is modern enough so more than likely a 9 or 10kg why or how would you not get that done and dry in a day that's a normal weekend wash in most houses we all do it but don't broadcast it .... and can she just f@#k off with the I have a teenager now she has a 6 year old girl who deserves to be treated like a a 6 year old princess for the day

Reactions: 12
Everything will be “awe cutey” and all the other shite she comes out with. She’s not funny, has no personality, doesn’t mother her children, what exactly is she going to bring to the table between speakers. Like Doireann Garrighy is an MC and love her or dislike her she has a bit of personality and thus can step up to the mark and MC an event. What’s this yoke gonna do “awe yea I can relate, that rush to get to the coffee shop for me oah flah white, after I’ve put my child in full time crèche he doesn’t need to be in, is the most stressful part of the day. Am I right gals”

“the struggle to get a load of washing on between four naps a day, any other stay at home moms know the stress”

It’s been said before - duck OFF GRACE
Most MC’s at events are either tv presenters or radio presenters or else someone who would be on tv or radio regularly who is able to talk in front of big crowds. I don’t see grace ticking any of those boxes.

Reactions: 9

Ill tell you what chris thinks, he thinks he is the bees knees according to what I have heard. Loves to throw around the "do you know who I am" line. Im sure once he gets to play golf he is happy to sit back and take the freebies.
‘Do you know how I am’ his wife is literally a nobody from Tallaght who talks tit into her phone in the hopes of getting free stuff. I bet if the vast majority of us asked our parents and siblings if they know who Chris and Grace Gernon were they would look at us like we’ve two heads. Hardly JLO and Ben Affleck, the delusions of the instahuns are actually frightening 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Do we know who you are kips?

back on the dole if you don’t cop on.

The state of them two.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When I think about it that's 3 to 4 loads her machine is modern enough so more than likely a 9 or 10kg why or how would you not get that done and dry in a day that's a normal weekend wash in most houses we all do it but don't broadcast it .... and can she just f@#k off with the I have a teenager now she has a 6 year old girl who deserves to be treated like a a 6 year old princess for the day
Yeah I don't get it, I'm currently working from home with 4 airers up in the kitchen, with yesterdays load on and this mornings towel load on them. Wait until she has the kids in team sports :D
You just need to pop on a wash every morning or going to bed, like you'd do the dishwasher, she really can't adult, I'm surprised she's out of nappies.
Also if she's not doing the basics of washing clothes it confirms she had a cleaner in, not a hope she'd do some dusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well kips if you don’t know who you are. Why on earth would you think anyone else would. The wife talks shite and makes a show of herself on Instagram hardly anything to brag about.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Life admin to get to, dirty laundry up to her gee, Grace Mongey Gernon and the tale of me,me,me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah I don't get it, I'm currently working from home with 4 airers up in the kitchen, with yesterdays load on and this mornings towel load on them. Wait until she has the kids in team sports :D
You just need to pop on a wash every morning or going to bed, like you'd do the dishwasher, she really can't adult, I'm surprised she's out of nappies.
Also if she's not doing the basics of washing clothes it confirms she had a cleaner in, not a hope she'd do some dusting.
But she has a tumble dryer so doesn't even need to worry about drying them ! Madness

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.