Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh ok so
Oooops. Just thought grace had done that pattern in another room coz she had it in her bedroom. Carry on.....

Reactions: 5
The cat was more entertaining in her stories than her this morning! Maybe if she spent more time at home than avoiding life she get tit done!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No she got ready in Jens after Chris made them a romantic dinner for two 🙄🙄
#couplegoals right there

They don’t behave like newlyweds…: but they also don’t behave like a family so I guess it’s little surprise 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
So I walk up to Sienna. “Hi Sienna, mummy asked me to bring you and Hayden to the shop. Daddy Chris is playing golf, Nanny Ann and Auntie Mags are busy so I’ll do it. Well, how’s school? How’s your teacher? I know her, she’s lovely isn’t she? And Senior Infants is a super class too.” I could go on and on and on…… those 2 kids would just walk away thinking I know the family very well. Sitting ducks 😵
You’ve made a very very valid point. Those kids are being exploited day in, day out.

Reactions: 12
Who sets a reminder in their phone to clean their bathroom??!! Also leaving her washing pile up she has to go to a garage laundrette to do it?! Does her child not need her school uniform washed? She’s unreal at this stage. Her stories just now are baffling !
Why does she have to go to a garage laundrette to do her washing - doesn't she have a washing machine and drier at home? When you are at home all day while your children in school/ creche it's not too difficult to fire on a few loads of washing and clean the rest of the house in between loads. I can put up my hands and say that sometimes I let the washing pile up, but I know that I can blast through it in a day or two if the weather is in my favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she have to go to a garage laundrette to do her washing - doesn't she have a washing machine and drier at home? When you are at home all day while your children in school/ creche it's not too difficult to fire on a few loads of washing and clean the rest of the house in between loads. I can put up my hands and say that sometimes I let the washing pile up, but I know that I can blast through it in a day or two if the weather is in my favour.
I’d say she let it pile up so much she needed the 18kg size drum! Again how and when does she wash her child’s uniform!!

Reactions: 20
How can she not keep on top of the washing she’s at home all day, she’s the biggest lazy lump I’ve ever come across in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What happened to boho “me in a dress” grease?

moved on already 🤣🤦‍♀️

Shocking make up by this “MUA”
View attachment 1587576
She is just TRASH. Pure and simple. No class. No original ideas. Never spends any time with her kids. The most selfish woman alive. Carrys on like an 11 year old girl. Twirling in white dresses is not a job. The stupid hands under her 5 chins. ( I have a few chins myself but don’t carry on like a child prancing around) utterly self involved. It’s the Greasy Grace tit show. It’s all ME ME ME. She needs to quit social media. She’s really really tit at it anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who sets a reminder in their phone to clean their bathroom??!! Also leaving her washing pile up she has to go to a garage laundrette to do it?! Does her child not need her school uniform washed? She’s unreal at this stage. Her stories just now are baffling !
Absolutely! She / kips created the mountain of washing! Was she not in the house every day last week ? Could she not stick on one wash a day instead if this big drama. No excuse! The house must be crawling...she's not flat out working outside the home & he works from home too!
If they both have time for cozy movie nights / spontaneous nights ouh / day long trips to the golf course , they have time to pop a washing pod in the washing machine!

You'd swear she was hand washing her smalls!

You know the saying...if you want something done, ask the busiest person as they are organised. She is the complete antithesis of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s just a new angle for her page. Giving tips when her house is manky and she can’t keep on top of washing
She is home all the time as is Chris. The one thing I hear people say now is how great work from home is for managing to crack on with dinner or get a handle on the housework. This comes from households with both working. I’d be mortified to say I had that much washing when I had no job and both kids were gone all dag

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would someone not ash her what she does all day, i'm blocked already!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s an overgrown toddler playing house. Millions of people the world over manage their laundry while working full time.

Reactions: 21
So yesterday she went to an outdoor laundrette on a sunday(is that to get away from ur kids grace?) so she is sitting on her hole now the kids in school and she can’t do the washing now?

Can’t believe mother of the year is giving us tips on housekeeping 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She assigns Chris his chores via an app
A) is he her child
B) do they not talk

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She assigns Chris his chores via an app
A) is he her child
B) do they not talk
Now, I could do with something like this for my OH not gonna lie - but we both work full time. She’s at home playing with her make up when she’s not napping. She chooses to show us that she does nothing of substance. I’ve always been a believer that the person at home most of the time likely makes most of the mess so should be doing at least half the work

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.