Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s 2 of us in our house, & sometimes I wonder if a family of refugees moved in to the attic due to the washing basket. My husband could change 3 times a day (gym gear- work gear- lounging around gear) but it takes 2 mins to pop on a dark wash, leave whites to build up, on to line or tumble dryer at a push 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ya can assign him jobs to do ?
Well In this house if ya want something done ya have to ask 100 times and it might get done 2 weeks later so if the naggin don’t get it done I doubt a fuckin app with a list on it will 🙄
Insert clothes… stick in liquid tab .. press on !
Imagine packing all your clothes up to drive to one a them manky machines that people use for horse coats 🙈 the mind boggles
Imagine if she had a full time job how would she cope ?
Fat egg has little to get “overwhelmed” by 🤬

• Haha
Throw a wash on before you start watching your movie on movie night. By the time the movie is over the wash is done, through it onto the drier or hang it out on the line the next morning. Simples. Though I don't think there is a washing line out her back in-between the egg chairs and garden furniture

Reactions: 21
Didn’t she do an advert a couple of years ago for Percil?
remember she was flat out advertising the fairy capsules and the safety catch's on the box. So basically she was getting paid to was her own clothes then.

Anyone remember the yellow mildew pillows she sent out to get cleaned as well

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
remember she was flat out advertising the fairy capsules and the safety catch's on the box. So basically she was getting paid to was her own clothes then.

Anyone remember the yellow mildew pillows she sent out to get cleaned as well

Or the night she had a curry in bed and spilled some and the sheets/duvet cover were on for DAYS. What a slob she is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh dear lord I actually cannot cope with this lazy pile of shite. She has to put her jobs in an app to remind her what needs to be done. She's off everyday single day and is getting over whelmed by house work??!!! She needs some dose of reality. She would have that bathroom cleaned in a few minutes earlier if she wasn't lying off talking pure and utter rubbish. Does she actually think she's giving us solid sound advice?? The majority of us are actually rushing out to work each day then rushing back to look after our families and maintain our homes. Is she genuinely for real?? I feel like she needs to trained in and shown how to actually be an adult with responsibilities.

• Heart
She’d pop a wash on in the time it takes to add it to the all. Lazy git
This is what happens when we applaud or celebrate basic tit. People expect a reward for life

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t got time to do her washing but she can just pop out to an event at lunch time on a Monday.. where did we all go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She hasn’t got time to do her washing but she can just pop out to an event at lunch time on a Monday.. where did we all go wrong?
She's only posting now, all the other Huns that were there today were posting lives and updated. She's one lazy cow.

Reactions: 20
She’ll post something about the queens funeral on Wednesday considering her posting punctuality

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion.

Washing me clothes in the public yokes, me bessie mate lost her token ring (jokes😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she not keep on top of the washing she’s at home all day, she’s the biggest lazy lump I’ve ever come across in my life.
I think she posted that about the washing genuinely believing that because she is so busy, struggling to cope with her imaginary bad back and you know, what with her being overwhelmed but not too overwhelmed to go out drinking with mates and spend time hoola hooping, eating sausage rolls in the park whilst ignoring her children that people would relate to her and think she was a genius

In reality people think “ wtf you arse about all day but still can’t find ten minutes to shove some washing on whilst going about your ‘cough’ job”

Reactions: 34
I still can't get my head around her going to a laundrette machine! The length of time it would have taken her to load up the car with the clothes, drive there, load the machine, wait around for it to wash and dry (ie probably siting on her hole with a takeaway coffee), empty the machine, drive home, unload the car and put it away - I dunno 2/3 hours? And it would have meant her being away from the house all that time. If she had done her washing at home she could be doing other chores while the wash was on. Seriously, she's not all switched on is she??

Reactions: 54
Autumn a lovely story 🙄 all set for the YSL event look at the warped door frame😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can't get my head around her going to a laundrette machine! The length of time it would have taken her to load up the car with the clothes, drive there, load the machine, wait around for it to wash and dry (ie probably siting on her hole with a takeaway coffee), empty the machine, drive home, unload the car and put it away - I dunno 2/3 hours? And it would have meant her being away from the house all that time. If she had done her washing at home she could be doing other chores while the wash was on. Seriously, she's not all switched on is she??
It’s almost as if… that was the entire point?! 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it’s gas that she willingly wanted to go there while I think it was Ali dee her friend HAD to use it cause her washing machine was broken and waiting on a new one. 2 very different people 🥲

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.