Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she thought she was coming in giving some brand new information that these things exist and trying to be the “relatable” housewife when in fact she has done the total opposite.

Reactions: 21
It’s inevitable that Anne will pass away at some stage, and law of probability is that it will happen before Grace or Kips does. What in actual hell will she do then??? I’m not trying to be morbid but the woman leans on her elderly mother so much, instead of allowing her to enjoy her retirement she’s pawning her kids off to her. Instead of treating Anne to things grace just takes takes takes. G won’t be able to cope in the slightest without her crutch and the meltdown will be immense. I can’t imagine her being even lazier and even more lack lustre but she will be.

Reactions: 15
It’s inevitable that Anne will pass away at some stage, and law of probability is that it will happen before Grace or Kips does. What in actual hell will she do then??? I’m not trying to be morbid but the woman leans on her elderly mother so much, instead of allowing her to enjoy her retirement she’s pawning her kids off to her. Instead of treating Anne to things grace just takes takes takes. G won’t be able to cope in the slightest without her crutch and the meltdown will be immense. I can’t imagine her being even lazier and even more lack lustre but she will be.
Mags will step in and pick up where Anne left off..

Reactions: 25
Those big machines are expensive , cheaper to drop the bags to the laundry to wash/dry/fold .

Reactions: 3
Those big machines are expensive , cheaper to drop the bags to the laundry to wash/dry/fold .
Agreed I do this when we come back from holidays as there is 5 of us quicker to load it into black bag and drop to laundry.

Reactions: 4
I have used those big washers before for things like duvets etc until I read on a Facebook group about people bringing In their horses blankets and washing them there because of the great big drum. Haven't used them since. Don't fancy sleeping with horse hair all over my duvet thanks.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I thought grace had a laundry service that came few times a week to her house to collect and drop off laundry , 🤔 wonder what happened there

Reactions: 8
Lads I genuinely can't. Shes beyond hope and help. She has a "job" that allows her to make her own hours, work out of the home and have pretty much unlimited flexibility and zero accountability.

This isn't someone getting genuinely overwhelmed, trying to cope. It is a lazy dirty grubby entitled woman who cannot and will not cope with being a responsible grown up. Who expects everything done for her and when it's not, has a meltdown, acts like its not her fault or beyond her control. She's either hinting at another laundry company and also cleaning company.

Im more sickened that there is even 1 person who will watch that and not just go "just bleeping do it it wont do itself! Or bloody pay to get it done then!"

If she had one iota of self awareness or chris for that matter, he's clearly as bad, they'd sit down and actually look at what this lazy bint does every hour of the day, really get into it, and she'd have a hard time showing a "busy" day that justifies her letting 18KGs of washing build up when she sits on her ample behind most of the day, has brand new appliances and duck all else going on.

Those of us with easy 9-5 jobs somehow get tit done. It's a marvel really.

Shes a compete waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I thought grace had a laundry service that came few times a week to her house to collect and drop off laundry , 🤔 wonder what happened there
Probably wanted paying 👀
It can’t be long until she gets a cleaner you know what with her bad back and non stop scintillating career

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I genuinely can't. Shes beyond hope and help. She has a "job" that allows her to make her own hours, work out of the home and have pretty much unlimited flexibility and zero accountability.

This isn't someone getting genuinely overwhelmed, trying to cope. It is a lazy dirty grubby entitled woman who cannot and will not cope with being a responsible grown up. Who expects everything done for her and when it's not, has a meltdown, acts like its not her fault or beyond her control. She's either hinting at another laundry company and also cleaning company.

Im more sickened that there is even 1 person who will watch that and not just go "just bleeping do it it wont do itself! Or bloody pay to get it done then!"

If she had one iota of self awareness or chris for that matter, he's clearly as bad, they'd sit down and actually look at what this lazy bint does every hour of the day, really get into it, and she'd have a hard time showing a "busy" day that justifies her letting 18KGs of washing build up when she sits on her ample behind most of the day, has brand new appliances and duck all else going on.

Those of us with easy 9-5 jobs somehow get tit done. It's a marvel really.

Shes a compete waste of space.
Was it not 18kg and a 10kg ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Was it not 18kg and a 10kg ?
Either amount of washing left hanging around would smell 🤢, mixed with the pets and her general lack of cleanliness, god the house must stink 🤮, and she happily sits on her hole broadcasting it.

Reactions: 19
I just missed 6 threads :ROFLMAO: like, HOW!
You can't let Tattle go on the blink or you feel left out! Or should I say ouh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
C1B8AEC4-572E-4794-AD41-3A26868F1213.png
Door frame on right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Why must everything be posted way too late to the point her timeline gets confusing!?

Can only imagine the stomping in those thigh high boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have used those big washers before for things like duvets etc until I read on a Facebook group about people bringing In their horses blankets and washing them there because of the great big drum. Haven't used them since. Don't fancy sleeping with horse hair all over my duvet thanks.
Same. I meant to bring our duvets to the machines to get done (rather than the laundrette which is expensive). But the thoughts of animal hair and god knows what else on the duvets is offputting.

Reactions: 6
She is so useless. She parents for a few hours and has to take to the bed or have me time. Never saw the likes if it. Lazy lump

Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm wrong - but is the point of PR events to 'publicise' the brand/new products etc? I (maybe stupidly) thought an INFLUENCERS job would be to show off the event, talk about the company, showcase whatever product/event they're promoting?? Not to dole out a load of invites for a free lunch/goody bags etc and for them not even mention it?? What's the point in that?

Reactions: 32
Maybe I'm wrong - but is the point of PR events to 'publicise' the brand/new products etc? I (maybe stupidly) thought an INFLUENCERS job would be to show off the event, talk about the company, showcase whatever product/event they're promoting?? Not to dole out a load of invites for a free lunch/goody bags etc and for them not even mention it?? What's the point in that?
I've often wondered too and I'm not sure. I think perhaps it's to encourage the influencer to promote their products in the future. Basically trying to get the influencers on their side, rather than using the event itself to sell to the influencer's followers.

Whether they show these events or not makes no sense to me either way. On one hand, it's weird to just be wined and dined and never mention the brand. On the other hand, why would I buy a product just because I see an influencer getting a free lunch and tons of free products from the brand?

Reactions: 14
Grease thinks she’s a celebrity. Seriously.
I was just coming on to say this she really believes that’s she’s asked to this event’s because of who she is and she doesn’t have to show anything
She really is delusional

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.