Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember she sent out seven black bags of washing to some company that came collect,washed, dried ,folded and returned it to your door, and that wasn't all the washing either she said she could have sent out more but didn't. That was offered to her for free needless to say she never got them again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
God she is annoying. Why does washing your pants have to give you a sense of fulfilment. Some tit just needs to be done. Also stop coming on waffling when you don’t know what you are talking about. How many times in these little chats does she say “I can’t remember”

Countdown to a story about how she had *so many messages* about how inspiring she is

Bore off

Reactions: 16
Anyone remember she sent out seven black bags of washing to some company that came collect,washed, dried ,folded and returned it to your door, and that wasn't all the washing either she said she could have sent out more but didn't. That was offered to her for free needless to say she never got them again.
How has she that much stuff to send off 7 bags of washing!! We wouldn’t have a stitch to wear if I let the washing pile up like that & ive too much clothes as it is!

Reactions: 17
She assigns Chris his chores via an app
A) is he her child
B) do they not talk
Their relationship is so bizarre. Surely there is certain stuff each of them do as part of maintaining the house ie. One of them does the clothes washing every week or every couple of days and the other cleans the kitchen, one of them puts out the bin etc. The house must be absolutely rank with a cat and a dog as both would leave hair and paw prints everywhere. Realistically she should be doing majority of the work as she hasn’t a full time job.

Both of them need to grow up. What grown adults have with 2 kids have a movie night on a Sunday evening? Most parents would be busy making everything is ready for the morning. It’s clear from this weekend that both of them still want active social lives and have no problem dumping the kids on each other.

Also on Friday night he cooked her dinner then she went off to Jens and it looked like the kids were not there.

How has she that much stuff to send off 7 bags of washing!! We wouldn’t have a stitch to wear if I let the washing pile up like that & ive too much clothes as it is!
I was thinking the same thing and where does she put all these clothes when it’s washed, there must be some amount of wardrobes in that house!!

I would really love to know what an average day for her is like. By the ‘snippets’ she shares with us it seems she sits around like a slob in her own filth while Kips gets assigned chores to do whilst also wfh. I wouldn’t trade for her lifestyle if someone paid me to. She has no purpose in life whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So all her bras are in the wash . That must be why she never seems to have one on 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How in Tarnation is she in any way able to give sound and helpful advice on anything really. Her daughter picks up the dog poo. The washing machine is an ornament. Who would listen to this one waffle on. Bone idle yoke. Keep twirling around in white dresses playing house.

Reactions: 21
That's why she's always buying fast fashion, she hasn't a bleeping clean stitch left in the house. Manky witch.

Reactions: 18
Up 119 followers today and must of have the credit card out she’s been steadily losing followers everyday for weeks now

The fact her mums washing machine broke and Grace who has no job couldn’t be arsed to spin down and collect a few loads to do for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Why is she behaving like someone who just moved out of home for the first time!? She’s overwhelmed!? She’s been in that house for years, in her thirties and has two kids. She’s pathetic and this latest performance/fake personality she’s trying to portray is so see through.

She Reminds me of Kevin and perri from the Harry Enfield show - the moody teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What’s the betting that she never did the washing (and it went to the mother) and only when her machine broke that she had to do something

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion : Galzzz I'm up the walls with me Penneys hauls, 'that girl' hasn't time for washin' me smalls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Thread suggestion:
Sittin' on my hole eatin' a roll, can't keep my clothes clean and I really miss the queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.