Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A warm welcome to thread #73 on Grace Mongey Gernon aka Faces by Grace

A big congratulations to @Tiredandemotional for the winning thread title 🎊 🎊 🎊 Your prize is one of G's own boohoo dresses from her depop. So flattering! (Disclaimer: not sure if dildo is allowed in a thread title so your prize is being withheld for now.)

Recap of #72...

We're still none the wiser if GMG will be hosting at the Pregnancy and Baby fair

We're really 'grinding on her gears' because we doubt the legitimacy of her injury

She had an injection under local or general anaesthetic for her back injury. Or was it her leg...?

Despite the pain she was able to go to Vicar St, a night out in her mam's house, trying on loads of ill fitting, tight clothes and god knows what else

Herself and Mags are continuing with the lives as a test for a podcast. Please, NO.

Anything I've missed please include below.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe how quick these threads go.

She actually should be ashamed of herself in bed all weekend she'll be back to normal no doubt tomorrow when the kids are back in school.

Reactions: 25
I genuinely would love to know if any of her so called mates read here as a guilty pleasure.

They have to. And if they do, do they agree? Nothing that's said here is made up. It's presented to us on a meat rose platter ffs.

I guarantee the Bulldog and the brother have both read here in curiosity.

All the AF shite she's sharing today. It's whatever is in fuckin view from her office bed she's probably lying in there with the door locked again.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I genuinely would love to know if any of her so called mates read here as a guilty pleasure.

They have to. And if they do, do they agree? Nothing that's said here is made up. It's presented to us on a meat rose platter ffs.

I guarantee the Bulldog and the brother have both read here in curiosity.

All the AF shite she's sharing today. It's whatever is in fuckin view from her office bed she's probably lying in there with the door locked again.
Bold of you to assume the kids are even at home today 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A warm welcome to thread #73 on Grace Mongey Gernon aka Faces by Grace

A big congratulations to @Tiredandemotional for the winning thread title 🎊 🎊 🎊 Your prize is one of G's own boohoo dresses from her depop. So flattering! (Disclaimer: not sure if dildo is allowed in a thread title so your prize is being withheld for now.)

Recap of #72...

We're still none the wiser if GMG will be hosting at the Pregnancy and Baby fair

We're really 'grinding on her gears' because we doubt the legitimacy of her injury

She had an injection under local or general anaesthetic for her back injury. Or was it her leg...?

Despite the pain she was able to go to Vicar St, a night out in her mam's house, trying on loads of ill fitting, tight clothes and god knows what else

Herself and Mags are continuing with the lives as a test for a podcast. Please, NO.

Anything I've missed please include below.
Oh my very first thread title!!
I'd like to dedicate it to 'your girl' Greasy .... I'm obsessssssssed, she's the OG (original girl),inventor of meah roses and char-coo-her-ee boards and yizzer only jealous trolls! To celebrate I'm off now to lie down for a nap and ignore my kids while not wearing a bra!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Pretty sure someone called it that her fitness ‘journey’ (why is everything a bloody journey?!) would end with the wedding 🤣
A journey implies you’re working towards something. She just went as an excuse to get away from the kids, she wasn’t moving along on this journey

Reactions: 19
Oh my very first thread title!!
I'd like to dedicate it to 'your girl' Greasy .... I'm obsessssssssed, she's the OG (original girl),inventor of meah roses and char-coo-her-ee boards and yizzer only jealous trolls! To celebrate I'm off now to lie down for a nap and ignore my kids while not wearing a bra!
Have a bag of chips and a battered sausage as a reward 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so thick - the last AF link she put up was for an SPF and she wrote " we want to prevent ageing don't we gals". SPF helps protect your skin, it doesn't stop you ageing. Does she even read what she writes?

Then she writes "you only need a pea sized amount". You need a teaspoon sized amount to provide adequate SPF protection on your face. She just infuriates me, how these people are allowed to spew incorrect information AND potentially make money from it (the AF link) is really wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Looking at her reefing the brush though her hair yesterday, she might need to take inspiration from this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her hair is a testament to her unhealthy lifestyle. She is extremely lucky in having great skin but her habits show in her hair and nails.

She lives off of coffee loaded with milk and cream, cheesy salads and spag bol. It’s obvious that she never eats fatty fish, nuts, seeds, dark greens etc etc

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but her pot a curry looked like 💩 literally 🤢🤮 surprised she even got out of bed to make something but yeno grace only milks it when it suits her or benefits her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.