Faces by Grace #73 Just a Tallaght hun in a dildo bun, tryin' to manifest content now me weddin's done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all get the heads up if they win, only the winners go.
Denise Pelo isn't there, and didn't win.
My local salon are there and they came 3rd in something. Its a sham.

Reactions: 11
Is she high ?
😂 She was copying Aideen Kate. Hasn’t an original idea in her head 🙄

If more influencers did real try on hauls like this I’d follow them and not be complaining… yeh her trousers didn’t fit but power to her for showing us. You wouldn’t see many influencers showing they can’t fit into a Zara XS and opting for a S even . It’s just normal and people love normal because it’s relatable.
If u watch her stories and want them pants you know that u need to size up, not the usual “I got a size XXS and they are true to size” Garbage from the rest of them
Aideen Kate has been doing these types of hauls, showing how she’s doesn’t fit into Zara clothes, for ages! She has stolen everything from Aideen, even the personality 😂

Kinda looks like she watched Aideen Murphys haul videos and totally copied everything about them 🙄
100% Aideen has quite a big following so I’m surprised more people here haven’t copped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
😂 She was copying Aideen Kate. Hasn’t an original idea in her head 🙄

Aideen Kate has been doing these types of hauls, showing how she’s doesn’t fit into Zara clothes, for ages! She has stolen everything from Aideen, even the personality 😂

100% Aideen has quite a big following so I’m surprised more people here haven’t copped.
Just looked at Aideen's stories for the first time and yes I can see the similarities.
Grace is a chameleon, constantly changing her personality in order to sell, get likes or jump on whatever trend or bandwagon is cool at the time.
She has no idea who she is or what she should be doing. She is totally lost in the dark as to what her page should be.

Reactions: 26
Just looked at Aideen's stories for the first time and yes I can see the similarities.
Grace is a chameleon, constantly changing her personality in order to sell, get likes or jump on whatever trend or bandwagon is cool at the time.
She has no idea who she is or what she should be doing. She is totally lost in the dark as to what her page should be.
Deleted - that’s what her page should be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What happened with doms ring? Where was it found etc?
It was found. Dim dom came onto her stories to say a very brief and basic thankyou to the lady who found it. Didn’t sound one bit happy or majorly thankful but hard to know cos she’s like a ventriloquist’s dummy at the best of times. Sent her boyfriend to collect and it hasn’t been mentioned since.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who sets a reminder in their phone to clean their bathroom??!! Also leaving her washing pile up she has to go to a garage laundrette to do it?! Does her child not need her school uniform washed? She’s unreal at this stage. Her stories just now are baffling !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who sets a reminder in their phone to clean their bathroom??!! Also leaving her washing pile up she has to go to a garage laundrette to do it?! Does her child not need her school uniform washed? She’s unreal at this stage. Her stories just now are baffling !

its very strange. I wonder is it to do with how she was brought up?

Reactions: 12
So if Grease that Has both kids in full day care, no job as such and nothing else to do with her time, can't keep on top of the house or washing, what chance do the rest of us have.

Also, Kips, grow a pair, you're working a full time job, she's sitting at home on her ass all day between lunch and coffee dates and yet you accept a to do list from her of the jobs that need doing daily. duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
So if Grease that Has both kids in full day care, no job as such and nothing else to do with her time, can't keep on top of the house or washing, what chance do the rest of us have.

Also, Kips, grow a pair, you're working a full time job, she's sitting at home on her ass all day between lunch and coffee dates and yet you accept a to do list from her of the jobs that need doing daily. duck off.
Was just going to say… wtf does she do all day she can’t keep up with her washing???? 4 of us here, myself & husband are out all day working one of those easy 9-5 jobs, both kids play lot of sports so lots sweaty clothes 🤢 but easily kept on top of, wash done every evening after dinner. As someone said, what a the likes of clean uniforms for sienna if she’s letting it all pile up…. Lazy cow!

Reactions: 26
She must be in that house 4 years now at least??

So, two fully grown ass adults haven't, in 4 plus years, figured out a routine yet for running a house ?

This is just not ok!

Reactions: 39
She's a disaster. She likes to play house but wants none of the responsibilities that go with it. For someone in their 30's that's just embarrassing. So she does no washing all week? What mother does that? If she wasn't running out the door for me time everyday she might have a better routine. I'd say her house stinks between dirty dishes, clothes, cat litter tray and a dog.

Reactions: 29
The fact she doesn’t wash answers a lot of questions for me around why they all always look grubby

Reactions: 23
In the background of her stories where she thanked Jen for her hair, there’s a radiator painted purple. Is that in her house??

Reactions: 2
The first thing I think of when i look out the window is can i hang a wash out. The weather has been so good this weekend I've washed everything in sight and hung it on the line. 4 adults here and mountains of clothes, work clothes, gym clothes, good clothes, one back from holidays so suitcase of summer clothes.
See, does she even have a washing line out the back or would that ruin the zen.
She's a time waster and pontificator as well as lazy so she gets f all done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If she spent a fraction of the time she spends talking absolute sh*te into her phone tipping up around the house, it would be in good order and kept reasonably clean and tidy. Kid free all day and still can't get it together. I actually spat out my tea when I discovered it was the housework was today's struggle and not her MH. Two words..bone idle.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.