Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's very overcast and grey where I am in Dublin and has been all morning, so if she stockpiled the sunny bike photos she won't be able to use any today 😂

I just saw her story where she said she misses the days at the gym. She's hardly hinting for yet another free/gifted/sp gym or personal trainer is she??? 🙄 If she misses it that much fucking pay for it like the rest of us.
Is it on current stories ? Cant see where she said it

Lemonee_7

I'm just guessing as the restaurant tweeted that the influencer was bringing a photographer, noone else I follow has one, i think. Its so cheeky considering current times, whoever it is. Some replies suggest getting the influencer to pay and offering to donate the value of their meal to a charity.

Nobodoycares85

How did she lose 8kgs?!!!!
She has lost that since the middle of May only a pound a week. At 17 stone that should be totalling achievable. She should have lost double that. She wanted to lose 6 stone for her wedding but hadn't a hope at the rate she is going unless she actually makes an effort

How did she lose 8kgs?!!!!
She has lost that since the middle of May only a pound a week. At 17 stone that should be totalling achievable. She should have lost double that. She wanted to lose 6 stone for her wedding but hadn't a hope at the rate she is going unless she actually makes an effort

LoneyPoney

Very suspicious a new account set up today to defend jen going abroad. 🤔😂 but look she/you went but to be honest it's not just each to their own. It wasnt essential so why go? Its 2 fingers up to everybody who is sacrificing but I'm glad she hasnt said it on her stories because some people could be influenced to go on hols because she went. Just hope she does the right thing and self isolates for 2 weeks.
I just seen some people say she back in work Monday and I know she isn't so I came on. I don't know if she went abroad or not, I wouldn't speak to her often at all. I was just saying I went away and I followed protocol about me self and it was grand

Okay!

Thats a load of crap. She used the winnings to go towards buying a house in Newcastle which is where I'm from. That article is old. The place in parkwest failed....i know of a popular medium who was there and has since disassociated herself from zen. Also someone mentioned earlier why she wasn't with her son....she has no interest in him I hate to say.
That was me. How has she no interest in him?

Here for news

Chatty Member
Yep she definitely said something else first and changed it alright. If I was her I’d be deleting that story asap. Imagine if her insurance company saw her story. Talk about stupidity. She probably damaged someone’s car and just drove off. I wonder did she ring zen Jen and asked her what she should do and zen told her to drive off.

The cooking demo was a joke. Putting in rosemary and saying its thyme.

So thats a second friend of graces whose wedding didn’t go ahead after Denise. She might want to ask Zen if it’s a sign
I know someone that actually happened to their car, was all on camera someone hit the car, got out and had a look, made a call and got back in their car and drove off

Gibbonsgob

IMAGINE having to live in the real world where your kids are awake before 6.30am.
Where you don't get more than 3 hours sleep at any one time.
Where 'me time' means the choice between having a 5 min shower/starting dinner/doing the laundry/having half a cuppa.
Where you don't have any family around to help with minding the kids.
Where your partner works 45 hours a week and can't dip in to mind the kids.

And after having at least 40 hours a week 'me time' and burning incense in a fucking bike basket she will STILL come on about how tough she has it. Fuck right off Grace 🤦‍♀️ try living in the real world.
She would NEVER survive in the real world. SHEIN f@cks me everyday with the "me time" shite. I'm shook