Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tece

I unfollowed her a while back and wander in and out for a nose but this mornings stories did it for me. I blocked her just out of pure ‘ what the absolute fuck ‘ like. My life is not perfect my hubby is front line HSE , I am a full time hair dresser we’ve 2 kids and hopeful for IVF for no.3 this year 🙏🏼🤞🏼💓 and I know life is hard but Jesus Christ almighty I almost feel trolled by her . ‘Productive in the mornings’ - adults have to be productive most mornings Grace ! She has not lost any weight now she’s lying to herself because the rest of us can see it !! Krisps is obviously the male version of her a lazy lazy lump and poor sienna still away..... honestly she is the worst offender of all. Tracey Quinn night wreck our heads with the budgeted chaos and Rosie Connolly might sell her soul for a fiver but both of those women RARE their own kids and they look after their family/children’s needs before their own. Grace is an absolute joke as a mother. An out and out joke
Question, I don't follow her anymore, too bleeding head wrecking but can't see her stories. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: 1

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Her fella didn’t have mental health issues. He had a cocaine problem and was also lying about his professional qualifications which he didn’t have and was caught out.
Yes I think was acting as an accountant when in fact he didn’t have any qualifications ...

I also like Denise and think she is more real than some . She does a bit of posing but she has a good job works hard supports herself with an actual job !! And you can see she loves her family . I don’t know what she would have in common with lazy grazy grace

Mommamia

VIP Member
It really must be soooooo exhausting for our little Gracie Poo to keep with all the friendships, no wonder she has to have an aul nap in the morning!

Dominique / Denisee
Ali D
Jens Journey
Shoshanna
Zen Jen

Not to mention all the fake insta huns!
Is she mates with Ali d

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Hand me down shoes are the worst you can do. Your shoe mould around your foot over continuous wear. Have you ever tried on your sis or friends shoe that are your size but they dont fit well or are uncomfortable? That is because they have moulded to fit that person if they have worn them often. That's why kids hand me down shoes dont work. Different if you give someone a pair of shoes worn once or twice they will be fine.
Look brand new to me grace

Mommamia

VIP Member
I know- 'it's a spare'??? You don't have a spare strapped into your front seat!

If you know your friend is trying to lose weight and sort herself out for her wedding- why on earth would you give her a cheese board?!? :rolleyes:
Unless she had zen jens baby in d car

Rolypolymmm

You know zen has been trying to become besties with a blogger for years now. She started with Jayda McCann, all of a sudden poor Jayda was her best friend. That quickly stopped though when Jayda went on one of her retreats and saw right through her. Now shes using Grace!!

She was his PA for years. Married man with young children. He was fired, had to leave the country and she became a whollleeeee lot richer!!
Is this the same fella that sent her to San fran for some course on wellbeing....on the company of course.

Was it bord gais she worked.....something like that anyway

Shinney39

Poor Hayden didn’t get a taste probably shoved a baby pouch at him from Tesco’s .

what kind of crap is Zen Jen filling her with 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know when I’m due my period I’m very clumsy dropping / breaking stuff / reversing into stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️
When I was on antidepressants in the past I scraped or bumped my car four times in sixmonths 🤣🤣🙈