Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked and your right .. “ no user found “ .. has she come off the gram ?
She must have. She’s the only blogger I follow from my real page! I find her so inoffensive I don’t have switch accounts to view her content!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 214043who does she think she is kidding . No way can her shape change that much in a few days 🤬🤬🤬
I'm a size 6 and my waist isn't even that skinny, would you ever fook off grace, you absolute mad biiiitch. She looks like me ma in that dress with her 1960s straw saddles. How can Chris or anyone she's related too not sit her down and have a nice word with her of cop the fook on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have. She’s the only blogger I follow from my real page! I find her so inoffensive I don’t have switch accounts to view her content!
Oh she is very beige like very bland ! She is dull as dishwater .. I don’t know why I follow her .. I wonder has she blocked anyone she isn’t personally friends with or is it gone ?

Reactions: 5
I can see Dominiques page but it looks like I'm blocked. I've never followed her so Im not sure why

All jokes aside, for someone who goes on and on about mental health and who has such a huge following, I think it is incredibly Irresponsible of her to be photoshopping images so much! If I didn’t know she was photoshopping that I would be thinking Jesus If she looks like that and she’s a 16 I must look huge!!! Andrea Roche needs to have a serious word with that one, she’s making a fool of herself and Andrea tbh! She shouldn’t be standing behind this!!

Reactions: 12
I can see Dominiques page but it looks like I'm blocked. I've never followed her so Im not sure why
I thought that but I'm wondering if shes come off it. If your blocked you wouldn't be able to see her pic/info etc

Reactions: 3
There’s something so creepy about her friendship with zenjen 🥴 and as for her obsession with jens daughter- really weird

Reactions: 8
I tried to see if Dominique's insta page is there but I can't see it, what's her name on Instagram?

All jokes aside, for someone who goes on and on about mental health and who has such a huge following, I think it is incredibly Irresponsible of her to be photoshopping images so much! If I didn’t know she was photoshopping that I would be thinking Jesus If she looks like that and she’s a 16 I must look huge!!! Andrea Roche needs to have a serious word with that one, she’s making a fool of herself and Andrea tbh! She shouldn’t be standing behind this!!
Is she on Andreas books?
Andrea seems to keep a tight ship, everything seems more controlled.
I can't imagine she's doing any pr for this nutter as things seem all over the place.

Reactions: 3
I tried to see if Dominique's insta page is there but I can't see it, what's her name on Instagram?
Dominiquenugent89

If your blocked you cant see how many followers/following......it would all be 0. Plus if you can still see her photo then I dont think ur block....however correct me if I'm wrong

There’s something so creepy about her friendship with zenjen 🥴 and as for her obsession with jens daughter- really weird
Something very creepy. I’ve not followed Grace for weeks but have been lurking for days and it just seems very quick, obsessive and slightly odd. We all have close friendships etc. with people but I dunno something seems very odd with this

Reactions: 6
Everyone should unfollow grace, you can still creep her profile and she gets paid by views which sucks but the unfollows will hurt her still

Reactions: 19
Agree with this
I think I've posted this every few pages. They need follower numbers.
Edit to add - she'll never put her page on private so it always there for a nose. This one is desperate to keep her numbers up.

Reactions: 9
Think it’s so obvious Zen Jen single white female is using Grace and Grace is using her right back, Zenny needs followers and potential clients to buy her special brand of bullshite, Grace desperately needs content something new and fresh to keep her page alive and sure isn’t it getting her away from her kids too win win...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.