Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unlike grace I think Alidee puts way to much pressure on herself, trying to do all the fitness and sea swimming etc, there seems to be an awful pressure in certain circles to ‘get back out there’ as quick as possible. Going on trips to shops when baby’s are 5 days old for example!!
maybe I’m wrong but I’ve 3 kids and I unfortunately have to put them 1st and there isn’t much me time but that’s ok cos I know in a few years they won’t want to know me 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Im not a fan of Dominique tbh but I really hope this isnt true. She's bland and inoffensive but wouldnt wish this on anyone. Tbh it might not even be true as one person just suggested it. Nothing further to back it up. But yes, guards are pricks for cheating...could tell you many a story on that one.
So also are prison guards......
Imagine boasting you never hit a person o_O
Wonder was that a sly dig at Zenny Jenny’s hubby who has????

I strongly believe she doesn’t own any bra’s🤦🏽‍♀️
And loves a good feel when she’s on camera 🤢

Reactions: 2
I'm from the north so not sure if it's the same down south but I've heard for years that lots of police officers cheat.....obviously not all but theres a high rate that do
Guards are 100% the same. I know for a fact unfortunately. Again, not all but a huge percentage do. Its a power trip personality thing 🙄

Reactions: 8
As much as I dislike two faces lying grace, she should be allowed plan her wedding, I had a 3 miscarriages, & at the time 2 of my really good friends fell pregnant & guess what I was flipping out I was obviously sad our kids wouldn’t be born around the same time. Can’t stop your life because of others, if we did we get no where!
It’s not about her not being allowed plan her wedding, it’s about not gloating about it and showing it off on insta.

Reactions: 13
If that is true about Dom then that is heartbreaking for her and totally insensitive of Grace banging on about wedding things this week. Does Dom have a child with her partner?

No one is saying that Grace can't plan (start begging) but to start boasting about makeup and hair trials 12 months before a wedding is bizarre behaviour. Kate Middleton you ain't love, millions of people won't be tuning into your wedding. Although I will be curious to see how many DIY rope creations Krispy Kreme will make/ create for the day!

• Haha
I can make plenty women who have slept with a well known guard/GAA who used be on dancing with the stars. My best friend whose married to a guard was propositioned by said dancing guard just this Christmas across a Christmas party table when her own hubby fell asleep
If this is said dancing guard, I saw him early morning after the final show proving that point. I was going to work and he was leaving ifsc where they all live during the season. Poor wife but all guards wives know really what they are capable of. The ones I know anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah now 90% is a bit of a stretch.
I can honestly say 90% of the ones I know, friends included are like that. It’s a way of life for some of them. I’ve seen marriages broken, weddings called off. 90% of the ones I know have cheated but maybe I just know the bad ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Guards are 100% the same. I know for a fact unfortunately. Again, not all but a huge percentage do. Its a power trip personality thing 🙄
Agree 100% with that. Know of a guard who’s married with kids and is notorious for it. Definitely a power trip with them 🤬

Im not a fan of Dominique tbh but I really hope this isnt true. She's bland and inoffensive but wouldnt wish this on anyone. Tbh it might not even be true as one person just suggested it. Nothing further to back it up. But yes, guards are pricks for cheating...could tell you many a story on that one.
That’s awful to hear, she came across really nice, I can’t imagine what’s she’s going through but hopefully she’ll look back and realise she had a lucky escape.

Reactions: 3
If that is true about Dom then that is heartbreaking for her and totally insensitive of Grace banging on about wedding things this week. Does Dom have a child with her partner?

No one is saying that Grace can't plan (start begging) but to start boasting about makeup and hair trials 12 months before a wedding is bizarre behaviour. Kate Middleton you ain't love, millions of people won't be tuning into your wedding. Although I will be curious to see how many DIY rope creations Krispy Kreme will make/ create for the day!
no she doesn’t have any kids. Poor Dominique. I genuinely like the girl, normal working girl who happens to have a decent following on insta. She always declares ads, gifts and all that stuff. I know people think she’s boring but I always liked her.

Kant wait for Krispys DIY wedding decor, the wedding rings will be hung from the ceiling with a rope and then everyone gets a picnic in their boohs or maybe a dominos
#kindlysent #kantkope

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You'd be surprised. A friends fab swingers sleeper account (no photos nothing) keeps getting messages asking to meet. No wonder COVID is out of control
Sure sex clubs have been ongoing through covid... Gaurds won't do anything... If anything Fab blew up over covid

Reactions: 2
no she doesn’t have any kids. Poor Dominique. I genuinely like the girl, normal working girl who happens to have a decent following on insta. She always declares ads, gifts and all that stuff. I know people think she’s boring but I always liked her.

Kant wait for Krispys DIY wedding decor, the wedding rings will be hung from the ceiling with a rope and then everyone gets a picnic in their boohs or maybe a dominos
#kindlysent #kantkope
Horrific for her to go through. Only consolation is that thank god they hadn't bought a house yet or gotten married. It would be a whole lot worse to get out of. Hearing that now wont help her but it's a blessing now rather than down the kine with kids and a mortgage.

Jens Journey and Deenez have been very quiet this week. They are probably supporting Dominique. While Grace is off going for wedding hair trials, burning insence and thinking she is Jamie Oliver.
Jens Journey was quiet because she was in Spain. My mate was on the same flight

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.