Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wentback

Chatty Member
Yes but someone here said they were on the flight back from Spain with her . She is due to go back into work next week and then is off for the surgery . How silly of her wirh the surgery coming up that she would risk going away ?! I’m so disappointed in her . She won’t have isolated and works in an office . I honestly thought she was the normal sensible one

I saw the tanned hand yesterday ! She was defo away . Like you I thought she was the nice normal sensible one . Someone here said they were on her flight and someone else said her sister was on their flight ! There won’t have been 2 weeks between her landing and going into work . I’m so disgusted . I hope she reads here and sees we all know . Reckless
She showed her face & her sons, she wasn’t in Spain because she’s been in the gym & minding mags daughter

Reactions: 1

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I cant ... I actually can't watch the rest of the story.... shes the most deluded person on insta.... fuck my life shes so annoying..
Something made her check the diesel gauge... eh everyone checks it ye sap... that's what adults do .. omg lads she is the biggest headwrecker...worse than larby at this stage 🤦‍♀️

The cheese board that denise was gifted ??? She gave it to grace ?? Omg I give up with these twats.. that's out of order .. and I like denise.... imagine the person who sent it.. grabby grace as usual .. she probably ate it in her fuckin booh
It was on her stories last night someone giving it to her

• Wow

Yep111

The facts this morning ! We all knew this already ! It’s worrying how much of the real world she doesn’t know ! There are compostable bins !! There are —- you complete dope 😫.. also she tries to have a south side accent but then words like “ boh” and “ ouh “ the tallaght Hun flies out . What way was she dressed this morning ? She looks like a lazy slob ....how can she be busy but not know what she is doing ?
Also .. in relation to jens journey she works in BOI so if she was away she shouldn’t be going into work . This is really worrying . .. honestly she will be going back into an office with people having not isolated .
Jens off work on annual leave and then it's her surgery in 3 weeks

Chulfy

It would make sense she was friends with Zenny a while, the both worked in Boots LV.

Motherhood is not a spectator sport, nor should it be performed like a play in The Abbey. Plenty other influencers take a day or weekend off, then come on chat afterwards and say oh I was missing earlier off having family time. Nbd
I'm really tired.. long day.. a guy crashed into today... so my brain isnt with it...

I've no idea what you mean ..😂 soz... think I need sleep... 😴