Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, Grace nice try. What a back fire 🤣

Dublin restaurant received a message asking for available dates and the influencer tried booking asking if they done influencer rates..
885021FD-64AA-4FB0-82DB-EE065408D7BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8 kg down by eating pizza . Burger King , McDonald’s and constant cheese boards , delusional , if I have a chest meal at weekend doing slimming world and drinks one night I could be up and that’s with the rest of the week being spot on

Reactions: 19
Thats just a fraction of the absolute tit show that is my life lol im in tomorrow for bladder injections (last one yay) as maintenance treatment before surgery in a few weeks ( the radical surgery i had for my cancer ansolutely destroyed my bladder) I also have a chronic pain condition and an underlying illness thats being investigated plus more (id be here all day) I have 8 medical teams (i forget all their names lol blame menopause lol) but its the hand im dealt so i get on with it aswell as having 2 kids. Grace wouldnt last a day in my shoes or many others here who have issues like me

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is it obviously her, what was said? I'd love if it was, oh how I hope it's her, mortified for her if it is😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Haha, Grace nice try. What a back fire 🤣

Dublin restaurant received a message asking for available dates and the influencer tried booking asking if they done influencer rates.. View attachment 214567
Disgraced for her, I’d die of shame. They are all so feckin entitled aren’t they. Just pay for it like the rest of us ffs 🤬

Reactions: 1
It’s after being discussed on Newstalk jaysus if only the whole insta hun world could be exposed now be mighty !

Reactions: 13
Un followed her a few weeks ago all the insta huns are after showing there through colours the last few months shame on the LOT of them.😷

Reactions: 2
How can she mind another baby overnight while her own daughter has been away for ages now. It’s makes my heart sad for little Sienna 😞

It’s incomprehensible to me that a mum would want so much me time. How does she not want to take her out for the day and make memories?
Sienna will learn not to emotionally rely on her mum and then Grace will wonder where it all went ‘wrong‘.
All the rest of her BS I can take with a pinch of salt. Not stepping up to be a grown up adult for her children really gets to me. Her and Chris terrible selfish people.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.