Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem to nap more than the average one year old. Sure wasn't she making drinks for the 2 if them Saturday night, she pointed out crisps whiskey or whatever she made him and said that he was upstairs probably having a nap & she'd bring it up to him.
If they're both that fatigued from doing nothing they really need to think about seeing their GP for blood tests 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly how do companies gift her anything. Yawning and burping on her stories- there’s more life in a stone. Surely that’s not the look any company is going for.

Reactions: 12
No morning routine... in spite of it being one of the most important things to have in place for children. Sienna gone. Again. Mr Tayto still in bed at 10. Her going back herself at 10 cos Jayziz luv the poor hun she's bleedin shahhered.

Lazy, useless fuckers, the pair of them.
Mr tayto 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Out of nosiness I went on to have a look to see who this Zen Jen is...... omg I am in shock after seeing her picture I actually know her my sister in law went to school with her and was pals with her we also have mutual friends in common! She used to work in Boots (Liffey Valley) before all the PA work and well-being shite! She was
She literally said "I have no time" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'd be mortified to come on and tell 170,000 people I'm going for a nap after only being awake 4 hours !! And be still in my dressing gown and not even washed ! She's a joke, you have to just laugh
Don’t forget the yawn, spitting something out of her mouth and the coffee burp!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her a while back and wander in and out for a nose but this mornings stories did it for me. I blocked her just out of pure ‘ what the absolute duck ‘ like. My life is not perfect my hubby is front line HSE , I am a full time hair dresser we’ve 2 kids and hopeful for IVF for no.3 this year 🙏🏼🤞🏼💓 and I know life is hard but Jesus Christ almighty I almost feel trolled by her . ‘Productive in the mornings’ - adults have to be productive most mornings Grace ! She has not lost any weight now she’s lying to herself because the rest of us can see it !! Krisps is obviously the male version of her a lazy lazy lump and poor sienna still away..... honestly she is the worst offender of all. Tracey Quinn night wreck our heads with the budgeted chaos and Rosie Connolly might sell her soul for a fiver but both of those women RARE their own kids and they look after their family/children’s needs before their own. Grace is an absolute joke as a mother. An out and out joke

Honestly how do companies gift her anything. Yawning and burping on her stories- there’s more life in a stone. Surely that’s not the look any company is going for.
This mornings story did her no favours. She changed her routine too much? She should have stuck to riding Nellie the thrush mobile around the business park. I can’t imagine any companies wanting sponsor her wedding. Who is she appealing to or who is her audience now. I can’t see her appealing to young mothers who work full time or young professional girls with disposal income. Not being a snob or anything but when the recession becomes more visible I think her target audience are the ones who be feeling the pinch and that’s when she will start losing more followers.

I’d say she avoids the business park is the mornings during the week as people work the might recognise her.

Her family taking sienna when Krisps isn’t working and grace wouldn’t be doing full time working because it’s not like she is at launches or events either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
here's what I dont get, she clearly struggles with being a mother, its fine grace we all struggle being a mother its hard bleeping work, but her partner is out of work at the moment, or so I gather from this thread (I dont follow her anymore so I could be wrong), why is he staying in bed all morning instead of getting up and giving her a hand, play with them feed them dress etc, get into the car and go off for the day with the kiddies.. its not like they dont have the means for it.. does he stay up all night playing the playstation or something? maybe I'm missing something, but if that is the case it's a bit tit, seen as he knows she struggles and "does too much"

Reactions: 10
No morning routine... in spite of it being one of the most important things to have in place for children. Sienna gone. Again. Mr Tayto still in bed at 10. Her going back herself at 10 cos Jayziz luv the poor hun she's bleedin shahhered.

Lazy, useless fuckers, the pair of them.
mr tayto is the best thing 👏🏼😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder did she get Anne to stay down in wexford for another few days so she can pack up and stay in her mams house with Everleigh like she done the last time?

Reactions: 5
Do we think there’s something going on with the Tallaght hunz today? Denise is very quiet, Jen had very little up and Dominique has fallen off the face of the earth. They haven’t told faces though 🙄

Reactions: 11
here's what I dont get, she clearly struggles with being a mother, its fine grace we all struggle being a mother its hard bleeping work, but her partner is out of work at the moment, or so I gather from this thread (I dont follow her anymore so I could be wrong), why is he staying in bed all morning instead of getting up and giving her a hand, play with them feed them dress etc, get into the car and go off for the day with the kiddies.. its not like they dont have the means for it.. does he stay up all night playing the playstation or something? maybe I'm missing something, but if that is the case it's a bit tit, seen as he knows she struggles and "does too much"
Exactly this. Neither of them work (because I can’t seriously call graces ‘influencing’ work), they’d be better off taking this time to take the kids out to parks or beaches or new places as much as they can with it being summer and both of them being free! Instead they stay in bed and take naps and pawn their kids off. It’s sad for sienna, because she’s old enough now to really enjoy a day out at the botanical gardens even for example. Grace would rather have ‘me time’ alllll of the time and ramble into her phone and pay someone to help her meditate instead of making memories in the real world with her family .

Reactions: 15
Why is a woman who RARELY spends times with (or wants to spend time with) her own kids yet feels the need to video someone else's baby and instead of doing the normal thing and sending a private whatsapp to the mam, shares with 176k other people??

• Sad
Sienna is nearly 4 everyone quick need collabs for cakes. Balloons and sure throw in a card and present too cause grace prob needs some me time to care about her daughter

Reactions: 7
I hope to god she was watching rte tonight : 2 incredible teenagers with additional needs both of whom had amazing resilient hardworking mothers who dealt with their crosses with unwavering strength and love. One mother had three children, two with autism and one born with no arms. I cried so hard in absolute shame that I give out about small things when I have a beautiful home, two healthy kids, my health and a few quid in my pocket. Grace and Kips need to wake the hell up and open their eyes to the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.