Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not like spending time with her kids? I've only one and sadly we haven't been able to have another but I love having my child with me. I love a break as much as the next girl but I miss her when she's not around and can't wait to see her. She needs to grow the hell up. Yes adulting is bloody hard but her poor kids being shipped here there and everywhere must just miss their mammy !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why did she have another baby after sienna if it wasn’t for her (parenting) Cos she clearly is not into it 😂😂 I see my niece more then she sees her kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Watching her adore Everliegh feels like I’m watching my friend cheat on her husband. It feels awkward and not right that she can lavish affection on someone else’s child while farming out her own

Reactions: 25
Why did she have another baby after sienna if it wasn’t for her (parenting) Cos she clearly is not into it 😂😂 I see my niece more then she sees her kids 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t she say she got pregnant with Hayden as she hadn’t lost the weight from Sienna or something along those lines?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd say she stayed with zen jen last night so no ride this morning. Did it rain in Dublin last night? She wouldn't get away with an old pic this morning if it did.
It's very overcast and grey where I am in Dublin and has been all morning, so if she stockpiled the sunny bike photos she won't be able to use any today 😂

I just saw her story where she said she misses the days at the gym. She's hardly hinting for yet another free/gifted/sp gym or personal trainer is she??? 🙄 If she misses it that much bleeping pay for it like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there’s Denise who’s relationship broke down and wedding was cancelled because her partner had mental health issues.
Her fella didn’t have mental health issues. He had a cocaine problem and was also lying about his professional qualifications which he didn’t have and was caught out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Have grace and zen got some strange obsession with each other lately .. I think it’s weird. And why is grace all over the zen baby but yet has little if no time for her own baby, and sienna 🙄 As for Nellie in the city west business park surrounded by office blocks ... I’d say the people in those offices do piss themselves laughing 🤣 someone mentioned Ali Dee, grace said a while back she called into see the triplets and that was it. I think ali would have no time for the grace pity party shite, 5 mins in her company listening to the non stop poor me rubbish would depress anyone who wasn’t already feeling depressed. I love watching ali on insta, very real and very ordinary

Reactions: 10
Grace could take some pointers from Rosie. I'm not her biggest fan either but in fairness to Rosie she suffers badly with her mental health too but she's up most mornings before the kids get up to go to the gym so she's not losing any time with them there, has them all day and still gets her work done. Takes all 3 kids on holidays with them instead of just getting people to mind them all the time, house always seems to be immaculate. Grace needs to get a grip, if she's constantly able for her me time then she can get a handle on house, work and parenting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Her fella didn’t have mental health issues. He had a cocaine problem and was also lying about his professional qualifications which he didn’t have and was caught out.
I know him. He’s had issues with his mental health for years which resulted in him turning to drugs and lying. Not the other way around

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My heart broke for sienna when she put up the pick of her cuddling everready and saying my doll or whatever but then a few stories later she had the two of them in it with my 2 dolls 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's very overcast and grey where I am in Dublin and has been all morning, so if she stockpiled the sunny bike photos she won't be able to use any today 😂

I just saw her story where she said she misses the days at the gym. She's hardly hinting for yet another free/gifted/sp gym or personal trainer is she??? 🙄 If she misses it that much bleeping pay for it like the rest of us.
Is it on current stories ? Cant see where she said it

Didn’t she say she got pregnant with Hayden as she hadn’t lost the weight from Sienna or something along those lines?!
She got her fame and that from broadcasting her labour with sienna, she thought having another would shoot her into stardom but barely got any attention which I’d say is giving her anxieheee as she’s running out of tricks to pull. I’d say she’s sick that loads of bloggers have been having babies since she had sienna and loads have nicer homes, better jobs and weddings. She can’t stand not being the only one and being compared to others

Reactions: 8
I know him. He’s had issues with his mental health for years which resulted in him turning to drugs and lying. Not the other way around
Oh really, I knew him briefly Years ago and he had been lying about his qualifications then and he’d been lying to his bosses clients and had screwed over his old boss. He acted like was a big shot but the reality was he was full of tit. Didn’t think he had mental problems then, far from it.

Reactions: 2
MRS makeup has taken a leaf out of graces book and set up a picnic in her boot 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh really, I knew him briefly Years ago and he had been lying about his qualifications then and he’d been lying to his bosses clients and had screwed over his old boss. He acted like was a big shot but the reality was he was full of tit. Didn’t think he had mental problems then, far from it.
I know Denise quite well. But I mainly know him through her. But it’s never been a secret that he suffered with mental health, she’d often mention it. But then the drug taking became more frequent and it spiralled. They were at a wedding a few years back and he was completely off his face and made a show of her. And even though I know he was lying to his bosses and clients etc, I actually don’t know how he got away with it because when I qualified as an accountant, the first thing my boss did was ask for my cert. same with my new boss! Denise is lovely, he was always a twit. I know it really hurt for her when he called off the wedding

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.