Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To post a story of him saying ‘shove it up your hole’, that tells me everything I need to know about her. Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

She’s trying to steer her stories in the direction of harmony, self-love, peace, nature, tranquility etc. She’s trying to attract the snowflakes who can’t cope with normal daily life, the fragile flowers who need a morning routine so they can deal with 2 beautiful babies. So many women would love to have 2 beautiful children or have the opportunity to be at home with them at least! Alienating the people who followed her for years. How can someone get it so wrong? Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If you are reading this Grace. If you believe looking at your dash and a sunglass thing ooening is a sign you are a bigger fool than I thought! And you rang Zen? For what she is a complete fake! You should be ashamed to be promoting such shite.
Collect your poor neglected kids, get your head out of your own arse and grow up! You are so selfish its actually sickening.

Reactions: 24
It's well for her isnt it... gifted gin. Gifted bag. Gifted dress.... greed oozes from her
The size of her reflects the fact she doesn’t know when she has enough. I’d be so embarrassed and upset if the father of my kids and future husband spoke to me like that. He must get a standing ovation anytime he does something nice.

Reactions: 17
Yup.
Shove it up yer hole....
Charming.
What an influencer!
If my other half told me that I'd actually kill him. It just goes to show how little respect there is. Even if it was joking, would you say it on camera to have it broadcast to the sheeple. Or maybe its another attention grabbing ploy!

Reactions: 16
If my other half told me that I'd actually kill him. It just goes to show how little respect there is. Even if it was joking, would you say it on camera to have it broadcast to the sheeple. Or maybe its another attention grabbing ploy!
If mine said it joking or not I certainly wouldn't put it on insta

Reactions: 9
Oh on the cocktails now.. what exactly was the point in the pretentious low alcoholic gin then 🤔🤔
Thought the same ! The cocktails now ... and that dress is far too short . She can not dress for her figure at all . It baffles me such a young girl with zero dress sense ! She seems to thin out / blur the legs in photos but leaves the 10 chins 🙄.. also the question box !!give us a break

I agree even if he was joking he shouldn’t speak to her like that . The uncomfortable laugh of her after it .. he must frequently speak like that to her that she isn’t embarrassed by it . She is so clueless ... love peace harmony and your partner telling you to shove it up your hole ! Wow ... such a supportive person

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If Grace misses the gym so much then why doesnt she go back? Kill two birds with one stone, me time and on her way to achieving her weight loss goal. Now if she doesn't want to lose weight that's upto her but I do remember her saying she wanted to lose for the wedding. It won't be long flying in.

Reactions: 10
You’d nearly be worried about her at this stage. All the talks of severe panic attacks and bedridden days and terrible mental health issues. Then she moves onto absolute delusions that her poor deceased father is telling her to check her fuel gauge and popping open a compartment in her car. If she does actually believe that she needs more help than she’s getting. And a true friend would NOT be encouraging it. Otherwise she’s having everyone on and trying to make a buck with Zen. Either way it’s horrific and someone needs to step in with her.
Also agree the “shove it up yer hole” moment was awful. Abusive language whether “joking” or not and isn’t acceptable. Imagine young sheep watching that story and thinking it’s funny or acceptable for your partner to speak to you like that. Where is her head at?

Reactions: 9
I'm new here, really enjoying reading, you are all vvv funny. I'm amazed by Grace who I just looked at based on this thread!
Someone earlier said Grace reminder get of a teenager and I totally agree. What irks me about her story last night is she said she doesn't like the after effects of alcohol so she has a few of the 'clean' gins plus up to three normal ones. That is a lot of alcohol particularly for someone who apparently suffers with anxiety and is apparently on medication. Then she posts a pic of her favourite cocktail which I think was an expresso martini😳 WTF?!! Alcohol plus coffee is not a good combo for combating post alcohol blues!!
She has no sense. Incense in a bike basket? If I had not seen that I would never have believed it.
The whole thing re the diesel just makes her look disingenuous. And diesel in the boot?!!

I think ultimately she's trying to find some usp for herself - for money and success - as well as an identity for herself.
Its quite clear that none of what she is posting is genuine except for the moany bits. I'm not sure she understands that there is nothing special about her desire for me time and nice things. I would have greater respect if she just stuck to posting about wanting to get dressed up and go out instead of making attempts at spiritualism etc in a car park.
The most genuine thing unfortunately was the 'up your hole' comment. That's the reality😬[/U]

• Heart
Reactions: 34
To post a story of him saying ‘shove it up your hole’, that tells me everything I need to know about her. Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.

She’s trying to steer her stories in the direction of harmony, self-love, peace, nature, tranquility etc. She’s trying to attract the snowflakes who can’t cope with normal daily life, the fragile flowers who need a morning routine so they can deal with 2 beautiful babies. So many women would love to have 2 beautiful children or have the opportunity to be at home with them at least! Alienating the people who followed her for years. How can someone get it so wrong? Shes a simpleton. Full Stop.
This 👌

Reactions: 3
Ah girls long time lurker here. I've followed her out of noseyness but WTAF.....she really needs to get a proper job! So selfish to constantly palm her kids off. We'd all love some me time but it's a feckin rare treat as we all live in the real world !!
Defo building up to try change her instahun persona. Feck right off ya dope.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.