Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be reading here.. hi grace

Just put up a post about Sienna

Grace. Sienna would appreciate her mam giving her cuddles
.. not an insta post about her

Cop the hell on and start acting like an adult...

Reactions: 29

Motherhood is not a spectator sport, nor should it be performed like a play in The Abbey. Plenty other influencers take a day or weekend off, then come on chat afterwards and say oh I was missing earlier off having family time. Nbd

Reactions: 8

Was LITERALLY thinking the same thing! And a pic from the beginning of August cause cee cee is MIA...🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Motherhood is not a spectator sport, nor should it be performed like a play in The Abbey. Plenty other influencers take a day or weekend off, then come on chat afterwards and say oh I was missing earlier off having family time. Nbd
I'm really tired.. long day.. a guy crashed into today... so my brain isnt with it...

I've no idea what you mean ..😂 soz... think I need sleep... 😴

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her a while back and wander in and out for a nose but this mornings stories did it for me. I blocked her just out of pure ‘ what the absolute duck ‘ like. My life is not perfect my hubby is front line HSE , I am a full time hair dresser we’ve 2 kids and hopeful for IVF for no.3 this year 🙏🏼🤞🏼💓 and I know life is hard but Jesus Christ almighty I almost feel trolled by her . ‘Productive in the mornings’ - adults have to be productive most mornings Grace ! She has not lost any weight now she’s lying to herself because the rest of us can see it !! Krisps is obviously the male version of her a lazy lazy lump and poor sienna still away..... honestly she is the worst offender of all. Tracey Quinn night wreck our heads with the budgeted chaos and Rosie Connolly might sell her soul for a fiver but both of those women RARE their own kids and they look after their family/children’s needs before their own. Grace is an absolute joke as a mother. An out and out joke
Question, I don't follow her anymore, too bleeding head wrecking but can't see her stories. What am I doing wrong?

Why is a woman who RARELY spends times with (or wants to spend time with) her own kids yet feels the need to video someone else's baby and instead of doing the normal thing and sending a private whatsapp to the mam, shares with 176k other people??
It’s so bloody odd!!! Girls night with someone else’s baby, not even a family members baby!
She’s definitely reading here as she now has a picture up saying how great Sienna is. Her poor mother must be exhausted always looking after Sienna, she mustn’t watch graces stories to see she’s actually not struggling, if she was why is she taking a baby that will be up during the night!

Reactions: 13
Question, I don't follow her anymore, too bleeding head wrecking but can't see her stories. What am I doing wrong?
You could be blocked?
Have you tried using the Instagram Viewer on tatler? Press the three little lines in the top left and go down to Instagram Viewer there

She's dipped back down to 175K followers, glad to see more people are sick of her shite especially after that display this morning!

Reactions: 10
You could be blocked?
Have you tried using the Instagram Viewer on tatler? Press the three little lines in the top left and go down to Instagram Viewer there
I've always been very supportive of graceless, so doubt I'm blocked 😂 must try the viewer, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No morning routine... in spite of it being one of the most important things to have in place for children. Sienna gone. Again. Mr Tayto still in bed at 10. Her going back herself at 10 cos Jayziz luv the poor hun she's bleedin shahhered.

Lazy, useless fuckers, the pair of them.
Mr Tayto actually killed me !!! Major points for accuracy !!

• Haha
I’m DEAD with this ! I can’t stop laughing ! “
Report it please “ ha ha ha fooook off

Reactions: 5
It’s so bloody odd!!! Girls night with someone else’s baby, not even a family members baby!
She’s definitely reading here as she now has a picture up saying how great Sienna is. Her poor mother must be exhausted always looking after Sienna, she mustn’t watch graces stories to see she’s actually not struggling, if she was why is she taking a baby that will be up during the night!
God I felt weird looking at someone else’s baby being coo’d over given her lack of coo’ing over her own kids.
The more I think of Sienna in Wexford and her only just about to turn 4, so not an age where they have friends and they can run free in the caravan park. So Graces mam must have to be minding her 24/7... in the pissings of rain today. Grim.

Reactions: 9
Both suffer from laziness.
Funny how the auld anxiety has vanished.
Grace should contact rte to make a documentary on her. The Irish version of Life on Benefits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.