Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I looked on their page and couldn't find zen jen on it which I thought was strange. She must be a complete cowboy. While googling her name also saw she won a nice bit of money to get her started on her journey to "help" others. More like con people and make a fortune being zen
Ohhhh fill us in of course she won money these Zen people rarely like to work for shit.

Reactions: 2

Mommamia

VIP Member
How is she babying him when he is meant to be telling her do what she wants to do to feel better and letting her constantly rest etc? Looks to me like she is the baby there
I dunno I just think shes overly including him to make him feel like he has a purpose I mean I'd have more admiration if he was hands on cleaning d home washing babys and making dinners now shes the sole earner!

Reactions: 1

Here for news

Chatty Member
I dunno I just think shes overly including him to make him feel like he has a purpose I mean I'd have more admiration if he was hands on cleaning d home washing babys and making dinners now shes the sole earner!
Sorry I took you up wrong, yes agree with you on that

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
I wonder who this is? I popped it in the FBG thread as further down, the restaurant wrote that the influencer has their own photographer coming with them to take pics. Does any other influencer have one (that is not their partner/friend)?
Good god please tell me this isn't Grace. She gets gifted some amount of free food as it is.

Yep111

Did they even tell people what book it was sure is the point not that people will have read it too??
Yeah they did but who will remember....she should really be mentioning it a few weeks before so any followers who are interested can participate

Ahgoontellus

Can someone link an article on this so I can have a nose
this?

or this?I think this is him anyway

Janeymac

Omg you legend! Whoโ€™s Denise? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can not believe sheโ€™s trying to say her husband wasnโ€™t responsible for the mans death!! Thatโ€™s fucking shocking! Whatโ€™s his name again?
She must mean Denise Smith?

Chippednails

VIP Member
I remember that, I think she said something along the lines of she didnโ€™t want to rub it in her followers faces how much stuff she got sent for free ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ahhhh doing it for her followers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I cannot stand Jens dozy voice ๐Ÿ˜‘, she sounds like she smoked the sage ๐Ÿฅด
Sheโ€™s on meds or something. You canโ€™t be that hippy dopey all the time...

I think all these stories about jen and her โ€œ seeing โ€œ her dad are all creating something building to something .. burning the sage or the incense aswell on her bike ride .. itโ€™s all really trying to build a new image / new direction . I guarantee this is all building to her and jen the zen hen are going to set some sort of business up !i can feel it ..
I think you are right. Bet Zenny Jenny has manipulated the situation. And Grace probably thinks she will use the relationship to get some heat off the manic summer sheโ€™s had. With friendships like this (and I use that term very very lightly) the best way to watch it is.... will they be so close in couple of months. Probably not and we will never hear the other one mention the other

treatyo'self

Question, I don't follow her anymore, too bleeding head wrecking but can't see her stories. What am I doing wrong?
You could be blocked?
Have you tried using the Instagram Viewer on tatler? Press the three little lines in the top left and go down to Instagram Viewer there

Newbietoo

So she went for her morning routine on her bike ( well this is what she wants is to think), then she went for brunch with kips, she gave herself a manicure and then had date night with her friend.
Where were the kids?
Kids are probably better off wherever they are !