Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in all seriousness - what has happened to Dominques insta? Am i just blocked or is it gone ? Cant see the profile photo or how many followers or following .... not sure has she blocked everyone or what ? I hope she is ok ... its weird... I also notice that LazyGracey seems to go through periods of being obsessed with people and only seeing them . Like last year it was mags mags mags.. also last year we went through a Jenjourney phase as they were working out together all the time... we also had the terrie mcavoid stage as well (coming up to her wedding ). I think part of her (part of what is not right with her) is that she cant keep anyone or anything going consistently either gets bored/ doesnt get enough attention and moves on.......She goes through peaks and lows with people. I include the book club in this! and the use of the bike... and the dieting .. and the minding her own children...

Reactions: 13
in all seriousness - what has happened to Dominques insta? Am i just blocked or is it gone ? Cant see the profile photo or how many followers or following .... not sure has she blocked everyone or what ? I hope she is ok ... its weird... I also notice that LazyGracey seems to go through periods of being obsessed with people and only seeing them . Like last year it was mags mags mags.. also last year we went through a Jenjourney phase as they were working out together all the time... we also had the terrie mcavoid stage as well (coming up to her wedding ). I think part of her (part of what is not right with her) is that she cant keep anyone or anything going consistently either gets bored/ doesnt get enough attention and moves on.......She goes through peaks and lows with people. I include the book club in this! and the use of the bike... and the dieting .. and the minding her own children...
Says user not found for me

Reactions: 4
She lost 83 followers today & 53 yesterday - excellent 🙌🏻
I wonder now will we see that number magically go up again over the next few days..? 🙄💰 last time she dipped into 175K she had a suspiciously big blast of followers for the next few days!

Reactions: 7
I wonder now will we see that number magically go up again over the next few days..? 🙄💰 last time she dipped into 175K she had a suspiciously big blast of followers for the next few days!
True . Be interesting to see . Still a staggering amount of followers listening to her shite

Id say three quarters of them don't even watch her stories.
Sure all you have to see is the likes on her posts.....usually range from 1,500 to 4,000....not much for someone with over 175,000 followers!!

It really must be soooooo exhausting for our little Gracie Poo to keep with all the friendships, no wonder she has to have an aul nap in the morning!

Dominique / Denisee
Ali D
Jens Journey
Shoshanna
Zen Jen

Not to mention all the fake insta huns!

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree. I messaged the girl from the book club last month. She seems lovely and apologised. She said it will be at the end of this month. I mentioned it previously here that I found it odd Grace hasn't mentioned it so people could buy the book and participate.....time will tell!!!
I gave her follow after that because I felt bad for her. Actually enjoy her page now! I just sent her a pm asking did she have an update on the book club. I'd say she's sorry now she ever agreed to it!

Reactions: 7
It really must be soooooo exhausting for our little Gracie Poo to keep with all the friendships, no wonder she has to have an aul nap in the morning!

Dominique / Denisee
Ali D
Jens Journey
Shoshanna
Zen Jen

Not to mention all the fake insta huns!
Is she mates with Ali d

Reactions: 1
They weren’t pretty good friends it was baby group with the kids & shoshanna & zen that’s how they met!
No they were friends long before then. Ali used to do Grace’s hair for her for events long before she had Sienna

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.