Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real. The kids wake me up!!! Bless her cotton socks.
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HVE KIDS!
Routine helps my anxiety. I have a hard time dealing if it goes squiffy!
I actually feel sorry for kids right now. I try not to judge others on how they parent but she never has her kids. Even when my anxiety was at its worst I got out of bed and make sure they where looked after. I actually refused to let anyone else look after them.

Reactions: 11
She seems so disinterested in Sienna on her home page. Like get off Instagram when your child is coming out looking for you. It's just beyond a joke now.

Reactions: 10
A new routine 🙄 it will last as long as her Fitness routine. She seems to be deeply unhappy staying at home with her children this “me time” is total crap. She needs to grow the duck up (excuse my language) but she really does she comes off like she’s playing house rather than this is real life when your engaged, a mother and a home owner. Super Rope makes Kips needs to sit her down and tell her to grow up. And that obviously set up for the gram basket on the thrush transporter irritated the life out of me get a grip new routine 🙄 it’ll rain soon and new routine will be gone.

Reactions: 14
Is she for real. The kids wake me up!!! Bless her cotton socks.
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HVE KIDS!
Routine helps my anxiety. I have a hard time dealing if it goes squiffy!
I actually feel sorry for kids right now. I try not to judge others on how they parent but she never has her kids. Even when my anxiety was at its worst I got out of bed and make sure they where looked after. I actually refused to let anyone else look after them.
im the same. No matter how bad things were I always had my kids and looked after them. Hope your ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Do we actually think Chris is saying all of these things to her? Every day he's saying to her Grace you need more me time. I just don't see it happening. How could he possibly think she needs more me time?

Reactions: 15
Bitchy 😂😂

What a crock of bullshit all this zen stuff is. This is so the direction Grace is going- a wishy washy job that you can’t duck it because it’s all fake anyways.
I might start doing courses on being a full time mad bastard- all certificates will be Registered and recognised by the full time mad bastard federation of Ireland.
sorry now but only Terry McAvoid can’t certify your as a fully fledged mad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMAGINE having to live in the real world where your kids are awake before 6.30am.
Where you don't get more than 3 hours sleep at any one time.
Where 'me time' means the choice between having a 5 min shower/starting dinner/doing the laundry/having half a cuppa.
Where you don't have any family around to help with minding the kids.
Where your partner works 45 hours a week and can't dip in to mind the kids.

And after having at least 40 hours a week 'me time' and burning incense in a bleeping bike basket she will STILL come on about how tough she has it. duck right off Grace 🤦‍♀️ try living in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we actually think Chris is saying all of these things to her? Every day he's saying to her Grace you need more me time. I just don't see it happening. How could he possibly think she needs more me time?
Maybe he’s delighted of the break from her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMAGINE having to live in the real world where your kids are awake before 6.30am.
Where you don't get more than 3 hours sleep at any one time.
Where 'me time' means the choice between having a 5 min shower/starting dinner/doing the laundry/having half a cuppa.
Where you don't have any family around to help with minding the kids.
Where your partner works 45 hours a week and can't dip in to mind the kids.
This!!!!
And so hard to decide what to do with the 5 minutes. We have no family to help so I feel you.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s delighted of the break from her
Maybe 😂 Chris gets a lot of stick here but look what he's putting up with. He clearly loves her but still I think he deserves a medal 😂 even when they were going for their mortgage she said Chris did everything and she didn't have a clue, same when they were buying the house. He's done a lot of work around the house which she trails after styling tit. He puts up with a lot.

Reactions: 6
She’s so deluded it’s hilarious. Thanks for the laugh this morning Grace, you truly are the gift that keeps giving. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The incense in the basket.. the book that Jen gave her.. Grace is looking for help in all the wrong places!!!
A banana for breakfast??? Why not spend that faffing about time making herself a proper nutritious breakfast to set her up for the day and have a read of the book in her garden?
It’s really strange to go across the road to light an incense stick and eat a banana for breakfast..
That Jen woman seems a right con artist. There was no mention of being a medium in that article? So how did she know Grace’s dad (RIP, poor man) was in the room? Absolutely dire behaviour.
Grace seems to believe everything she says “incense goes to where it needs to go to clear the energy” okay Grace?? Says who? Is that a fact? Jeepers!!!! I hope vulnerable people aren’t paying heed to her. She seems brainwashed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How will she ever cope if Krisps gets a job and isn’t there 24/7 so she can cycle off to escape the kids waking up!!
Real life to the majority of parents is juggling kids and work!
I honestly can’t deal with her! I think krisps puts up with a lot!

Reactions: 8
I have followed Grace since her Australia/Snapchat days. Met her a couple of times at the beauty show, Inglot Dundrum, Penney's Dundrum, Liffey Valley.. Every time I met her I found her extremely rude, but I continued to follow her as I enjoyed watching her until recently... Since this whole zen / namaste utter b*ll*x I have unfollowed her. I can't stand it. I have finally seen right through her fakeness

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A kale salad😂😂😂😂 what is she like. She doesn’t like being interrupted by her children I reckon. Does she know the definition of a routine

Reactions: 5
'Anyone else wanna join me in getting up early and making time for yourself ?'

Eh Grace luv... most people get up bleeping early to get their kids up and dressed and fed..
Get themselves dressed and packed and ready for the day... then commute to drop the kids off and continue the commute to WORK... grab coffee on way for the drive and the only me time is maybe a tit in peace ! duck off grace seriously you are deluded 🤦‍♀️ go and piss off for some MORE me time on your poxy thrush transporter and stick that karma incense up your arse!

Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all 😂💜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've stayed away from this thread as I actually found it uncomfortable watching this tit show continuing to spiral downwards. I unfollowed her ages ago but had a look at her stories this morn....WTF is happening- has she joined the cult of Zen Jen? She needs an intervention not burning bloody incense in her bike. Im all for self care but sometimes more than facemasks, books and candles are needed. Can't watch anymore as she needs help for her own sake. If she has any more me time she may aswell live alone.

Reactions: 13
A kale salad😂😂😂😂 what is she like. She doesn’t like being interrupted by her children I reckon. Does she know the definition of a routine
The only thing that will be eating that kale is the slugs Gracie.

She is an embarrassment. I wonder if she went in to that “Park” this morning or filmed at another time and pretended it was this morning. Also it’s not a park, it’s the middle of a business campus. How close does she live to it? It’s a rough enough area in parts of it. The shopping centre has all sorts hanging out in it. There is absolutely nothing in the area. There is no pubs or anything. I wouldn’t be recommending to someone to buy a house there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she actually lost it? Can you imagine being on your way to work in the morning and passing someone sitting there with their incense burning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.