Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Areyehavinalaugh

Dear Grace,
We all know you love an aul peek at tattle every hour or two, so I’ll tell you about my day up until 10 am when you where ready for your nap. I too woke at 6am now this was not my choice but the fact that I had to get up and get ready for work. I also sorted out my two children for the day with food and clothes etc.
I then drove to work which takes 40 mins, checked the phones for messages from the elderly whom are still terrified about this virus that’s going around. I was leaving my second call at roughly 9.45 am, my day was only beginning and you where heading for a lie down before lunch. Two more quick calls and then back to the office. I am having lunch now, not in a fancy restaurant but in a healthcenter staff room! This afternoon I will answer the calls left on the phone while I’ve being away from my desk and hope that there is not an emergency that I have to deal with. Then it’s 40 or so minutes in the car to get home to see my children whom I absolutely hate leaving 5 days a week but hey ho they are my responsibility. What I really want to say is cop the fuck on because one day my love that smirk with be on the other side of your face. You will end up with nothing to show for all the luxuries you have now in your life. You have two beautiful children whom will be grown up before you know it. All this moaning about how hard it is to be a mother to them is online forever for them to see, the poor kids. Remember you reap what you sow Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mona86

VIP Member
For anyone feeling sorry for Grace.

she has a long term plan to make you think she’s ‘connected’ and has ‘healing powers’. Backed up by Zen Jen continually telling us all how amazing Grace is. Grace will do the Reiki master course (excuse me one moment while I swallow the vomit coming up my throat) and then as Grace has 15 times as many followers as Zen they will work on workshops and bleeding people dry. Poor, desperate people - like me, when my sister was killed in a water accident when I was 8 and for years in my early adult life I paid ‘healers’ ‘card readers’ ‘psychics’. Until one day my now husband sat me down & said ‘they’re all telling you the same vague, but common, basic facts. ‘She liked pink things’ ‘she borrowed your clothes’ ‘ye fought a bit’etc. I had to realise I wasn’t getting messages from her I was being manipulated and fed shit for money. I’ve no doubt genuine people with ‘the gift’ exist. But I didn’t meet them. I see Grace turning into one of those people I queued up a evebts, racing days, carnivals etc to pay & meet just so my anxiety of guilt might leave me. It actually pains me to watch Zen as I can see the similarities with her & the frauds I went to. Using someone popular / well known to advertise & get her name out. Saying generic things like healing from trees , look for messages etc. Sorry for the rant girls I’m actually balling reading this because I just know someone else is as desperate as I was 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

Riffraff81

She’s deluded no me time!! I don’t know how she keeps a straight face. How has she so many followers, 1 less after this morning’s crap🙄
She blocked me this morning, so she has 2 less now lol .
After she yawned and said "how rude of me" I asked why didn't she just delete that part of the story or at least have manners and cover her mouth, then in another part of her story she said something about "the industry" she's in, and i asked "what industry counts as taking hippy pictures of yourself in a field?"
Editing to add, I never really commented on her stories before but she really got on my tits this morn so I had to, couldnt hold back any longer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
In case anyone missed Grace's stories last night, heres a re-cap:

Yawwwwwwn... compostible cups :
Yawwwnnnn....big bins:
Yawwwwnnnn ... me and my mom yawned at each other for 5 minutes:
Yawwwnnnnn... I'm gettin more free stuff tomorrow cause I'm too fucking greedy to pay for my own childs shoes:
Yawwwwwwnnnn...had to do something for mags which I'll mention twice:
Yawwwwwwnnnn..kips is playin golf today:
Yawwwnnnn...I'm readin a book about a woman who zen thinks I'm very like(oprah)

Yawn yawn fuckin yawn..

We are in a global pandemic .. people have lost family members .. people have lost their jobs .. people have lost their businesses.. peoples mental health have plummeted... our elderly are on edge.

And grace is shiting on about fucking cups.... use one of your gifted coffee machines... with your gifted coffee cups .. and maybe cop the fuck on !!

Happy Saturday guys 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was watching Ali’s stories the other day about having to split up her triplets so she could have a couple of nights with her little girl and it made me wonder what the rest of the Tallaght posse really think about Grace. Like let’s break it down...

there’s her friend Jen who works full time, single parent, goes to the gym. She’s lost so much weight and put herself on a better path after that toxic relationship in London.

there’s Denise who’s relationship broke down and wedding was cancelled because her partner had mental health issues.

there’s Dominique who’s wedding was postponed until next year.

there’s Ali who has 1 year old triplets and a 5 year old. Comes on Instagram, no bullshit, says it as it is.

Then we have Grace herself. And let’s compare to each of the situations above...

She can’t lose weight without photoshopping. She makes excuses after excuses, eats shit food, counts just walking around her house as her daily steps, says she misses the gym but won’t go back, takes PT programmes when offered but doesn’t commit.

She’s making a mockery out of mental health and it’s effects. After 15+ years she still claims not to know how to deal with it.

She’s meeting with wedding planners and paying a ridiculous amount for a wedding in the hope that they get some freebies to bring down the price. Don’t be surprised if she doesn’t set up a FBG wedding account 🙄

She gets rid of her kids every chance she gets, particularly Sienna. She’s no concept of what it takes to actually raise kids and I actually feel really sorry for them. Chris isn’t much better!

I don’t know guys if I was her friend I’d think she was actually trolling me!! God knows what they think of all he zen crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Janeymac

I’m saying nothing without a guarantee I’m getting the next thread title 😂😂 just kidding Kind of 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Aoma

Chatty Member
I know I’m like a broken record at this stage but I really just feel so sorry for her kids. I don’t feel sorry for Grace because she brings all the shit on herself with her shitty attitude.. but her poor kids didn’t ask for any of it. I’ve a 2 year old daughter and she is my mini best friend. We do everything together..I read her stories going to bed and I get excited about seeing her in the morning time! We can’t have any more kids because of medical issues, so the last thing I would ever do is complain about her waking me in the morning 🙄 Did she not realize before she had kids that this is what kids do? She just acts like they’re an inconvenience and get in the way of her “me time”! It just really pisses me off how quick she ships them off to Wexford or anybody else who’d have them really, how can she not want to spend as much time with them as possible?.. these are the years you never get back. The years before they’re that bit older and they don’t want to hold your hand anymore walking down the road, or don’t need you to tie their laces and other stuff you take for granted. How can you not want to spend days making memories? So self centered it’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Janeymac

I swear this Oprah thing has me shook 🤣🤣

title thread suggestion, getting my speak in early 🤣

FacesbyGrace: Didn’t you know she’s the next Oprah? All she needs now is to be gifted a bra 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Grace is exactly the same as my sister in law, they have these wild expectations of life. They have been molly coddled their whole life and as a result don't know how to deal with slight inconveniences or anything unexpected so go into full throttle meltdown hysterical crying etc. My sis in law in the exact same age as grace I’m only a couple of years older and I find it very difficult to relate at all they’re very immature. They are so similar in they have this airy fairy outlook, expect life to be sunshine’s and rainbows, my SIL always seems like she’s playing being an adult rather than being an adult. Another one that needs constant ‘me’ time, the grannies always have the baby. When my SIL was getting married she couldn’t fathom why the world didn’t stop and take a step back and gasp in unison at her table plans. The best wedding advice I ever received was ‘no one cares’ cruel as it may sound it actually has helped a lot. Most people don’t give a shit about your wedding so don’t bore them with your wedding plans it’s been done a million times before there’s nothing new you’ve invented. As much as I bang on about not speaking of someone’s appearance I will say this, black long hair and centre split makes most women look like witches. That’s the hairdresser coming out of me it always surprises me that women can’t see it, we call it the morticia 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Good news girl

I work on the same floor as jens journey and Dominiques little sister. Jen isn't back in work for atleast another week. Im not sure if she went away last week but if she did she is probably isolating now and she's back since Sunday evening or Monday morning on stories. I went to Spain last month and had to fill out a form and they check up on you. So I was 2 weeks out of work unpaid. So long as she self isolates for the 2 weeks I think it's fine. She's following protocol. She probably didn't share on stories she was there because she had been saying for ages she wanted a social media break and probably didn't want to rub it in people's faces that didn't get away. Countries on red list just mean that you need to isolate for 14 days after. It's not illegal to leave and trave to those countries. I think it's a personal choice if you know you're going to stay safe and be smart.
The advice is against non essential travel for a reason (you might think it's a personal choice but it's a selfish one) , self isolating once you are home isn't a magic eraser, you are still on a flight and passing through an airport, standing in a baggage hall, and possibly getting in a taxi/public transport/ getting a lift from the airport... All of which is time you could be spreading the virus

Reactions: 41

Mona86

VIP Member
Zen Jen if you’re reading this can you ask Graces Dad to let her know tomorrow that incense on a wicker bike basket might be a fire hazard ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Diggeroo

I’ve never commented on this thread but Jesus actual Christ. She has got to be trolling her followers. I swear she has a smirk on her face this morning, she knows she lying. In the last 4.5yrs she’s never had a routine of time to herself, for calm, taken days off??? Is she actually well???
She’s an overgrown child, totally spoiled. The cheek of her spouting that rubbish. She can come over to my house with 3 kids under 6, both parents working full time and see what a real day on the go is like. I actually find her stories this morning infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Scruff

I HATE how she talks about "her journey" you're not going to timbuktu you're getting married you absolute dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Okay!

I would say the company she is working with (or whatever she wants to call it) should care lol
Well she did say it wasn't part of her paid work. Lads if we're giving out now about the girl buying a cooked chicken instead of cooking it herself we're beginning to scrape the bottom of the barrel. There's lots more to be talking about than that.

Reactions: 39

Beebles

VIP Member
She has so many coffee machines, free pods, paid by necafe etc and keep cups so she can make coffee at home and carry it out yet she still has to go and get coffee everyday. If she’s so worried about the planet maybe avoid using take away stuff altogether

Kilingtime

VIP Member
How can you know what way your want your bridal hair if you haven't chosen your dress yet? Surely that would impact the style somewhat? I've never heard tell of anyone getting hair/makeup trials done over a year before their wedding... :rolleyes:

• Haha