Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched last nights yawn fest .. I’m sorry but how bloody rude is she lying there yawning continuously into the phone! And who else yawned with me😳🤯
She is so unprofessional, can you imagine any of the others acting like this! How are brands wanting her with that image representing their brand! The mind boggles!
And as for having hand me downs for the poor child for so long while she waited to be gifted shoes for him, that’s a bleeping disgrace!!!

Reactions: 21
Imagine putting second hand shoes on your baby that’s just started to walk ... wow !!! That’s a bloody disgrace

Reactions: 10
Zenjens latest post...

wonder what or who set her off 🙈🙈
Will us “trolls” get more time than her husband??
Oh duck off zenjen... your hubby is locked up cause he killed someone.... that's what you call karma!!! Although he should of getting more time..

Her and Oprah ..I mean grace are well suited

Reactions: 25
Zenjens latest post...

wonder what or who set her off 🙈🙈
Will us “trolls” get more time than her husband??
Herself and her husband have a tit load of karma coming. Maybe focus on that Jen instead of worrying about our karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just realised how angry I sound on here today .. ha

It's just getting to me... this morning I went to buy my food shopping... but I really need some clothes and my handbag is hanging together.. but I genuinely cant afford even a few things in pennys at the min... I'm not saying this for the poor me kinda thing because I'm grateful I can buy food and have a roof over my head ..💛... it just pisses me off that grace etc get excessive amounts of everything for free... why ??? She doesnt deserve them... so many other people who work god dam hard in and out of the home deserve treats.. just bloody annoys me .. aaaaaannndddd breathe .... 😁

Reactions: 28
Grace why did u wait till u were invited to get ur kids feet measured...ur a DISGRACE....
More freebies freebies freebies....pay 4 them urself...

Reactions: 18
Oh duck off zenjen... your hubby is locked up cause he killed someone.... that's what you call karma!!! Although he should of getting more time..

Her and Oprah ..I mean grace are well suited
Thinking the same. How can she act all high and mighty when her husband was a hit and run killer

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Zen jen.. its in the civil high court... she is seeking a norwich pharmacal order at the moment.. which are incredibly difficult and rare to get! There must be substantial clear evidence of wrongdoing, and as O can see things written are true. So soz hun no fines, no prison sentence or no criminal record! Thats just what your husband got!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.