Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has sienna in the front of the car in that 'spare' car seat πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ more or less cut off the video when she realised it was on the front seat..!
I know- 'it's a spare'??? You don't have a spare strapped into your front seat!

Then Denise gives her the cheese board that someone else gifted her? I wouldn’t be impressed with that!
If you know your friend is trying to lose weight and sort herself out for her wedding- why on earth would you give her a cheese board?!? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah lads is she trolling us! Her guardian angel told her to get diesel, and then a carpartment opened in her car and this is all due to her lying up getting reiki every day πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I don't think so- I think ZenJen has her totally brainwashed?!?! If you near run out of diesel would some random Reiki coach/thingy be the first person you ring?? Would it duck... :rolleyes:πŸ™ˆ It's like she's a cult leader or something and Grace has become totally dependant on her??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she is so full of tit. The mileage left is in the middle of her speedometer, doesn’t everyone look at their speedometer from time to time when driving? She is so full of it

Reactions: 13
I cant ... I actually can't watch the rest of the story.... shes the most deluded person on insta.... duck my life shes so annoying..
Something made her check the diesel gauge... eh everyone checks it ye sap... that's what adults do .. omg lads she is the biggest headwrecker...worse than larby at this stage πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

The cheese board that denise was gifted ??? She gave it to grace ?? Omg I give up with these twats.. that's out of order .. and I like denise.... imagine the person who sent it.. grabby grace as usual .. she probably ate it in her fuckin booh
It was on her stories last night someone giving it to her

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She isn't half talking some shite today πŸ™„ what's she on about, kids free? She's always bleeding kids free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You wouldn't put a spare car seat in the front seat, you'd put it in the booh, but then again that's where she has her picnics so maybe that explains that!!!πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She dosent know what made her look down .. must of been a sign .. no your petrol light has been on for at least 40 km and u ignored it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually can’t cope all she ever does is have me time! I don’t care what any blogger says about only seeing a snippet of their day, the snippets we see of Grace she is having me time or chill time or kid free time! It’s so annoying she’s on another planet!!! She needs a serious dose of reality honestly πŸ™„

That Zen Jen is bleeding nuts, almost running out of Diesel and a sun glasses holder opening are signs, Grace doesn’t seem to have her own personality anymore she’s clinging onto any mad idea for content like that story is weird she sounds mental and kid free again ah here she never has them

Reactions: 11
I feel like I have a lot in common with her. So far today i have also got diesel for my car- did she influence meπŸ˜‚?
seriously though - Who is she appealing to?
I woke up at 6am, played chicken with my other half to see who would deal with the possessed toddler, I’ve fed and watered several kids all while taking work calls. I’ve dropped someone to a camp and bought diesel- all while taking work calls. If I’m bleeping lucky I will get half an hour tonight to go on my spin bike in my garage and go to bed. She has zero idea of real life

Reactions: 13
Lactose free milk but it doesn't say what milk it is! Its normal cows milk Grace.
I cringed when she said this!! Does she not know what lactose is?

I've been watching her on and off again lately, I know she has active threads and is well talked about but I'm not up to speed on her drama.. From watching this reiki/speaking to the dead phase I feel like she's in a bad place. To me she comes across as very silly and naive but I know many say she is manipulative...

Reactions: 8
Out for dinner β€œ kid free β€œ again . So 3 hours this morning , hair done say 2 hours and it’s only 230 - duck RIGHT OFF

Reactions: 12
I know- 'it's a spare'??? You don't have a spare strapped into your front seat!
She’d put it in the booh like a normal person but there’s no room because of the rotting picnic still left there from a month ago

• Haha
From watching this reiki/speaking to the dead phase I feel like she's in a bad place. To me she comes across as very silly and naive but I know many say she is manipulative...
I don't think she's in a bad place- I think it's all a lead up to her either becoming a 'reiki' master (or whatever the fu*k they are) or a change in direction to becoming more of a wellness/spiritual instahun. Either way she's lost all credibility the last while, I don't know if she's getting poor advice, or winging it but the contrived stories, the posed photo's (I'm assuming he's doing it for free for his portfolio cause he's woeful!) in hay fields and random shops, the burning incense in a bicycle basket in an industrial estate....its a mish mash of notions and just makes her look ridiculous? Complaining about her MH & anxiahee in one breath, then out on the lash or 'remodelling' cabins in the wood the next- all kid-free just makes her look entitled and spoilt.

Reactions: 21
Ah here. I was wondering why the bike tyres were so clean. If you look closely you can see the little plastic spike things from when a tyre is brand new. Shes barely used it, they haven’t worn down at all! She probably drove it down and used it as a prop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes a very devious person. She knows what she is doing. Preying on people who have lost a loved one. She is 100% not been genuine.
I wonder does Jen have contact with her husbands victim? Seriously .. Jen is very devious and Grace needs to cop on and get real.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Grace has duck all wrong with her, but trying different approaches on her stories, to see what gets most reaction so then she might try that direction.
She may have had the odd panic attack or bout of anxiety, but hasn't everyone?
I don't believe one bit that her life is true to what she portrays online.
Eating a bleeping banana, a half rotten one at that, while she reads in the office block across the road? You can be sure she has had a nice breakfast before then.
Calling her out is impossible. It's frustrating that she's not accountable.
And her family are as bad for letting her do this shite. All I wonder is what's in it for them, because any half decent family, including her husband, would tell her put the phone down and cop the duck on. But they won't. She's making a fool of her kids, husband and family, but they are going along for the ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.