Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine coming across that scene while you are out and about. She needs to be careful with matches and the trush transporter

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah she’s a clever girl! I don’t think she comes across that way on camera but In that article she said she learned from a lot of people in power! She could never go back and work as someones PA again given the way she slammed the corporate industry in the Times. One Google search on her and nobody would be interested.

Then you have Guru Grace who she is using and abusing and you have Grace using her for content too! Like who preys on someone so vulnerable and brings their dead dad into it? Your one Jen must be creaming herself getting Grace to work for her. That’s pure power play. Something she learned in the corp industry! I’m so glad I don’t have friends like these blaggers because that’s what they are! They are all so fake. These friendships don’t last!

Take yesterday for example, Grace showing off the new computer screen and she using Terrie’s Stellar copy as a mousepad! And then Terrie reposting to her story like it’s such a sweet thing! duck right off the lot of ye! I’m sure Terrie is like “duck off tagging me Grace, can’t be dealing with bad publicity from being associated with you too” And then on the other hand Terrie is such a narcissist she’ll take the publicity where she can get it. There’s power in numbers and as long as they keep each other sweet the bloggers will be alright!
Agree with everything except for grace being vulnerable.. this is an ideal set up for grace.. she now has somewhere to go for me me me time... and get relaxation on tap.. she said herself she would live there... grace is more sneaky than we see I think x

Reactions: 6
Seriously shes gonna burn the basket off poor awl Nellie..... Fruit loop 🙄
She’s a bleeping basket case. How pretentious and arsey do you have to be to bring Burning incense Out on a cycle. I’m so not in the humour for her nonsense, having an absolute nightmare lately but Jesus I wish I could live in her dream world and I could duck off on me bike with me incense and banana.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s a bleeping basket case. How pretentious and arsey do you have to be to bring Burning incense Out on a cycle. I’m so not in the humour for her nonsense, having an absolute nightmare lately but Jesus I wish I could live in her dream world and I could duck off on me bike with me incense and banana.
Wonder will she cycle along holding the lit incense .. holding it in the air with that stupid grin ..

Imagine passing her in tallaght... stop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her last story sums her inconsistency up to a tee. New morning routine (yet it’ll change every day) and “if she doesn’t feel like getting out of bed, she wont”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her last story sums her inconsistency up to a tee. New morning routine (yet it’ll change every day) and “if she doesn’t feel like getting out of bed, she wont”
Honestly, I was just going to write this.. this is my new routine, but it will change every day and if i don't feel like doing it I wont'.. think she needs to look up the word 'Routine'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What does she always say Chris says I should do this and that ect as if she needs permission shed be better off doing a good 10k cycle than eating burning incense and reading her book at another location do that in your garden like ffs

Reactions: 16
I hope she was in her own County!!??
She was in Tullamore, had to go there for work yesterday! You wouldn’t think it was on lockdown at all! Restaurants are all poured out onto the street, holiday vibe about the place!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm actually shocked at how much "alone time", "chill time", "me time" this grown woman, mother of 2 and wife(soon to be) gets. It's actually unbelievable. If I carried on like that with my husband he wouldn't be long about telling me to cop on. We can't just dip in and out of our responsibilities. Bringing incense on a bike ride😂😂😂 Like who does that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘It’s just so hard when the kids wake me early ‘........ CRY ME A bleeping RIVER !!!!’
Sorry for my language but for duck sake !
Lazy bleeping slob ...

Good Morning everyone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
See that question box!?! Anyone else wanna join me? She is so far removed from reality! A lot of us have to get up, showered, dressed, kids dressed, fed, dropped to minders before 7-8am! I always think Grace markets herself towards people who don’t work, yet expects them to buy whatever crap she’s pushing.

I’m going to come across as a right witch now but her sharing that go fund me when it has over 100k left to raise out of 2million, why do I feel like she’s going to take credit for it reaching goal! Maybe I’m wrong, has she shared it before?
I’ve donated to it consistently whenever I can btw and it’s great that her followers will give it a push towards the end, I just don’t like that she’s swanning in at the finish line!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
See that question box!?! Anyone else wanna join me? She is so far removed from reality! A lot of us have to get up, showered, dressed, kids dressed, fed, dropped to minders before 7-8am! I always think Grace markets herself towards people who don’t work, yet expects them to buy whatever crap she’s pushing.

I’m going to come across as a right witch now but her sharing that go fund me when it has over 100k left to raise out of 2million, why do I feel like she’s going to take credit for it reaching goal! Maybe I’m wrong, has she shared it before?
I’ve donated to it consistently whenever I can btw and it’s great that her followers will give it a push towards the end, I just don’t like that she’s swanning in at the finish line!
I agree with you about the fundraiser. She is doing it for her oen benefit.

Reactions: 8
‘It’s just so hard when the kids wake me early ‘........ CRY ME A bleeping RIVER !!!!’
Lazy bleeping slob ...

Good Morning everyone ❤
I was just about to say the same thing. Routine my arse. She doesn’t know the meaning of it. And sorry now but why did you have children at all if you only want me time? I have one precious child and I admit to wanting some “me time” now and again but that’s a special treat for special occasions. He goes to bed at 7.30 and it’s a quick clean of the house, get the bag and my own stuff ready for the following day and park then with a cuppa at 8.30 and that’s all the me time I get and you know what? It’s enough! Because I’m a normal human and I don’t need to be out on a shaggin bike at 6am with a smelly aul stick of incense and a rotten banana. Jesus. Also if I was as bad with anxiety as she is my husband would have told me cop the hell on and go get professional help from a qualified professional medical advisor. Not some quack that thinks she sees dead people in a garden shed.
Christ I'm bad today Folks. Put it down to raging PMs and a teething child 🙈
Good morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah please she cycled all of 5 mins from her house the video is right across the road from her estate ... and grace you chose to have kids so if their “wrecking” your morning routine ie “me time” tough grow up sure you hardly have the kids in the day time so make mornings at least about them ffs moany nagging Cow

Reactions: 15
Lazy bleeping slob ...

Good Morning everyone ❤
I know imagine your kids waking you in the morning the bloody cheek of them!! Jeeze she boils my blood!! She’s a joke to any one suffering mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s deluded if she thinks people are able to join this new routine! Cycling off on Nellie with a banana and burning incense! Holy duck no words

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just about to say the same thing. Routine my arse. She doesn’t know the meaning of it. And sorry now but why did you have children at all if you only want me time? I have one precious child and I admit to wanting some “me time” now and again but that’s a special treat for special occasions. He goes to bed at 7.30 and it’s a quick clean of the house, get the bag and my own stuff ready for the following day and park then with a cuppa at 8.30 and that’s all the me time I get and you know what? It’s enough! Because I’m a normal human and I don’t need to be out on a shaggin bike at 6am with a smelly aul stick of incense and a rotten banana. Jesus. Also if I was as bad with anxiety as she is my husband would have told me cop the hell on and go get professional help from a qualified professional medical advisor. Not some quack that thinks she sees dead people in a garden shed.
Christ I'm bad today Folks. Put it down to raging PMs and a teething child 🙈
Good morning 🤣
LIFE !!!! I’m the same have 1 child whos up at 6.30 every morning but he’s in bed at 7 so I’m not complaining and like you said after he goes to bed and I get us sorted for the next day then I can sit and relax for an hour , I wouldn’t have it any other way... how would she cope with a full time job , imagine the giving out then ...
she’s a dose ... rant away !

God I work in an office next to where she was sitting this morning. If I ever have to see her having a "zen moment" on my way in to do a days work I swear to God:rolleyes: she's literally sitting in front of a load of workplaces by the way, it's not even a park

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was in Tullamore, had to go there for work yesterday! You wouldn’t think it was on lockdown at all! Restaurants are all poured out onto the street, holiday vibe about the place!
Restaurants aren't poured onto the streets you can only have seating outdoors or you have to close. A lot of businesses will go to the wall because of this 2 week lockdown

Completely agree she never asked for proof that people had donated so people could just say donated so they are entered into the competition. Bangwagon jumper. I noticed she was one of the few people that didn't share the go fund me for Shannen from Big C and Me and also the Do it for Dan campaign

• Heart
Lazy bleeping slob ...

Good Morning everyone ❤
I don’t understand why she said this because she constantly comes on saying she’s always the first person awake in her house so she goes to the garden and has coffee 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.