Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't leave us hanging like that!😂
She basically saw right through her and bolted. She brought all the therapists that were renting treatment rooms off her in park west to the "cabin in the woods". Charged them for a retreat up there and then her and the husband pissed off halfway through the retreat to pick up their new jeep.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She basically saw right through her and bolted. She brought all the therapists that were renting treatment rooms off her in park west to the "cabin in the woods". Charged them for a retreat up there and then her and the husband pissed off halfway through the retreat to pick up their new jeep.
She is just trying make money off it so. It’s a big scam. It preying on the vunerable similar to tarot readers.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t appear on any of the registers for reiki healers/teachers that I can see. Don’t know how her courses are accredited. Also no idea how she can train people from nothing to level 3 and then master in a single weekend

Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen the schedule for the cabin "retreats". Basically a hundred quid for a green tea, a salad, listen to a meditation and her doing few mins of reiki!!

Have you ever seen the schedule for the cabin "retreats". Basically a hundred quid for a green tea, a salad, listen to a meditation and her doing few mins of reiki

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t appear on any of the registers for reiki healers/teachers that I can see. Don’t know how her courses are accredited. Also no idea how she can train people from nothing to level 3 and then master in a single weekend
I think complimentary therapies aren’t really regulated. Which means chancers like her can make all kinds of claims and no one is going after her

Reactions: 10
It's over 3 weekends I think..! Two of the sessions are 1 day each and the last is full weekend!

Ah she’s a clever girl! I don’t think she comes across that way on camera but In that article she said she learned from a lot of people in power! She could never go back and work as someones PA again given the way she slammed the corporate industry in the Times. One Google search on her and nobody would be interested.

Then you have Guru Grace who she is using and abusing and you have Grace using her for content too! Like who preys on someone so vulnerable and brings their dead dad into it? Your one Jen must be creaming herself getting Grace to work for her. That’s pure power play. Something she learned in the corp industry! I’m so glad I don’t have friends like these blaggers because that’s what they are! They are all so fake. These friendships don’t last!

Take yesterday for example, Grace showing off the new computer screen and she using Terrie’s Stellar copy as a mousepad! And then Terrie reposting to her story like it’s such a sweet thing! duck right off the lot of ye! I’m sure Terrie is like “duck off tagging me Grace, can’t be dealing with bad publicity from being associated with you too” And then on the other hand Terrie is such a narcissist she’ll take the publicity where she can get it. There’s power in numbers and as long as they keep each other sweet the bloggers will be alright!

Reactions: 25
Grace seems to be more into Everleigh than her own kids..... poor Sienna prob will start making alot more appearances now coming up to Christmas

Reactions: 16
It's over 3 weekends I think..! Two of the sessions are 1 day each and the last is full weekend!
I have zero clue about any of that stuff but a quick Google tells me it takes 3 years of continuous study to become a reiki master not just 3 weekends with Zennifer and a green tea in the woods.

Reactions: 16
I have zero clue about any of that stuff but a quick Google tells me it takes 3 years of continuous study to become a reiki master not just 3 weekends with Zennifer and a green tea in the woods.
100% agree.. and no doubt clueless people will sign up thinking they are getting a good deal!

God bless her, "paying it forward". Ireland's answer to Mother Teresa.
Brilliant

I hope I don't offend anyone here cause I feel everyone is entitled to deal with things however they feel is right and most of ye seem my kinda people in your opinions and views on FBG but my ex MIL is the biggest psycho narcissist ever known to man and she is big into 'healing' and crystals and tarot cards and all this tit but is literally the most horrid evil dangerous person behind it all, in my experience alot of people that try to get validation from this kinda stuff are majorly disturbed people and have alot of issues themselves and prey on vulnerable harmless people that are willing to pay them to be told they are healing or healed or whatever other shite they sprout. Even going as far as steering vulnerable sick people away from medical treatments and into these alternative therapies and can be really dangerous. It is very interesting to me that grace is going down this road. In my experience from my MIL it is a slippery dark slope to go down.
100% agree with this and people I know who claim to be on earth saints are extorting money from the most sad and depressed in society

Wonder will the Reiki Master prices increase due to all the restyling carried out this week my Ireland’s top self thought interior designer Grace Baby who works now as a package with the most talented Rope Legend Kips.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“My new morning routine - but I’m going to change it every day “ . The reason it’s called a routine is because you do the same thing !!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.