Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this all before or after the fella killed someone and fled the scene? Maybe pay it back Jen?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And now Zen Jen is charging a 1000 or more for a reiki course..! Grace was back in the hammock today I see

Reactions: 6
Is she paying it forward though by offering her services for free. Or did she simply use the money to set up a business.
I hate to say it but grace looks energised. This is why she needs some activity etc in her day. It’s why we all need to be up moving and doing tit. Sitting in the couch moping does nothing for her. Mind you she probably thinks it’s zellness rubbing off on her. No love it’s because you shifted your backside.

Reactions: 20
Can someone link an article on this so I can have a nose
this?

or this?I think this is him anyway

Reactions: 1

Here's all about Zen Jen's winnings to create a wellness retreat
Thats a load of crap. She used the winnings to go towards buying a house in Newcastle which is where I'm from. That article is old. The place in parkwest failed....i know of a popular medium who was there and has since disassociated herself from zen. Also someone mentioned earlier why she wasn't with her son....she has no interest in him I hate to say.

Reactions: 7
this?

Christ on a bike. How long did he get?

this?

How long did he get? Anyone know? It doesn’t say in the article

this?

He got away extremely lightly because he made it look like he is a Saint who meditates etc

Reactions: 4
Thats a load of crap. She used the winnings to go towards buying a house in Newcastle which is where I'm from. That article is old. The place in parkwest failed....i know of a popular medium who was there and has since disassociated herself from zen. Also someone mentioned earlier why she wasn't with her son....she has no interest in him I hate to say.
That was me. How has she no interest in him?

Google his name. 20 months and 3 year driving ban. Not enough tbh
Oh my god no where near enough!
Their lives are mental altogether! Between hit and run, Lotto winnings, all this zen bullshit, and fbg & kips Thrown into the mix too!

Reactions: 4
I hope I don't offend anyone here cause I feel everyone is entitled to deal with things however they feel is right and most of ye seem my kinda people in your opinions and views on FBG but my ex MIL is the biggest psycho narcissist ever known to man and she is big into 'healing' and crystals and tarot cards and all this tit but is literally the most horrid evil dangerous person behind it all, in my experience alot of people that try to get validation from this kinda stuff are majorly disturbed people and have alot of issues themselves and prey on vulnerable harmless people that are willing to pay them to be told they are healing or healed or whatever other shite they sprout. Even going as far as steering vulnerable sick people away from medical treatments and into these alternative therapies and can be really dangerous. It is very interesting to me that grace is going down this road. In my experience from my MIL it is a slippery dark slope to go down.

Reactions: 29
I hope I don't offend anyone here cause I feel everyone is entitled to deal with things however they feel is right and most of ye seem my kinda people in your opinions and views on FBG but my ex MIL is the biggest psycho narcissist ever known to man and she is big into 'healing' and crystals and tarot cards and all this tit but is literally the most horrid evil dangerous person behind it all, in my experience alot of people that try to get validation from this kinda stuff are majorly disturbed people and have alot of issues themselves and prey on vulnerable harmless people that are willing to pay them to be told they are healing or healed or whatever other shite they sprout. Even going as far as steering vulnerable sick people away from medical treatments and into these alternative therapies and can be really dangerous. It is very interesting to me that grace is going down this road. In my experience from my MIL it is a slippery dark slope to go down.
I have to agree. I’m around some of these people because of family connections and 90% of the ones I’ve met are complete narcissists!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.