Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Farces by Grace topic live prep behind the scenes:
corgi-computer.gif

Approved:
Your dress is the most FAB of all time. Discuss.
Oh my god talk about your magical cooking machine!
More REELS of the wedding I've barely seen a thing about it
Did you wish you showed more flesh on your big day?
Do you get exhausted from signing autographs?
When is Mags going to quit her job and being an influencer?
WE NEED A GREASY N MAGS PODCAST NOW!

Banned:
Why do you ditch your kids?
Why do you constantly have your tits out?
Can you write one post without making a typo?
Why did you dance to a song about riding with your uncle at the wedding?
Are you really wearing the halloween outfit to an August wedding tomorrow?
FOR FUCKS SAKE DO YOU USE PELO OR HERBAL ESSENCE SHAMPOO!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

jazzbot

VIP Member
Cups did not fit at all
90ADB4D2-BE40-4100-9B6E-4D7AFE523BFA.jpeg

Those cheaply made clothes are impossible for most to wear. She could have got something decent for €50 and looked a million bucks!

• Wow

Jenna89

Chatty Member
Whoever said that the Insta account called 5inead, who is on a Royal Caribbean cruise and is showing more in one day than Grace did in a whole week, was right! Her stories are brilliant, so informative and actually makes cruising look amazing! Thanks!

She said the 'The Gernon's' AGAIN!?
The rogue apostrophe is either her way of ‘proving’ she doesn’t read here or she really is just thick (I know what I would bet on)

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
I really think Grease should become a medical researcher or receive a honoree doctorate for her work in the mental health field.

She has found the cure for crippling anxiehe and depression... a wedding and a bit of attention.

• Haha

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
I've decided what I want for Christmas this year, Grace's Mirror. Because fuck me she really is the fairest of them all in the world Tallaght

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Out of her friends who are also 'influencers' she is the only one without a job outside of it. She needs to look at the ones that have come after her and are developing a brand and now have products.. Look at Sinead, Trisha, Rachel and now Shannen... They all have products launched or launching, what does she have.... Her glowing personality?
Tbh I think the ship will soon have sailed for influencers launching products. People are starting to cop on that it's all Ali express tat with a scandalous mark up.

Skinner

VIP Member
I hate to say if but its not too bad on her. Its better than her wedding dress. OK is needs a bang of an iron, her booobs are hanging out the side, her back is as broad as the Berlin wall but that said, she looks OK 🙈

• Haha

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I’d say she films the kids playing randomly the VERY odd time she’s with them or home.

Saves the videos in an album on her phone marked “pretending I’m with my kids for Insta when in reality I’m a selfish emotionally/ physically distant bitch “

Then flings one up on insta when they’re probably with granny 📸

• Haha
Vogue is a shareholder. Jesus wept....
They can shite on all they like about how they care and are different, all they care about is their targets and commissions and pushing influencers to make money so they do. They're a business, no money and they fold. They don't give a shit about us or how bad influencers are unless its brands contacting them to complain.

The fact they've had Grace advertising uk only businesses a couple of times tells me they're a load of arse
Apparently Grace is a shareholder too of the new Irish company if the article in the business section of the Sunday Times is correct 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

teeteebee

VIP Member
Her face doing the dress reveal 🙄🙄🙄 smugness hanging off her!! For what reason like?? The dress wasn’t even closed properly! Another greasey fail! And captioning “the gernon’s” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 and no way in hell was she gonna go collect the kids from Wexford! Ann has the pleasure of them all weekend until she has to drop them home! Two overtired kids tonight but sure that’s crèches problem tomorrow not graces 🙄🙄

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
The amount of working parents that would do anything to be able to spend time with their children during the summer holidays and this absolute dose is floating in a tank and eating by herself. It's not even a rare treat.

Last week of Sienna’s school holidays, you would think she would be spending time with her and bring the two kids out on trip to somewhere or even bringing her to get all her back to school stuff like shoes, stationery and stuff.
How dare you.. didn't she bring Sienna on a paid ad trip to Des Kellys.. every little girls dream 🙄

• Haha

lago

Sorry to say nothing about Grace’s wedding look suited her! Her boobs sagged liked porridge poured into a pair of socks, the whole dress added bulk to her and gave no shape and the hair was just a fright! The more she spams the worse it all gets so she should prob stop now

• Haha