Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
The material in that dress looks cheap and tacky and is only something a teen size 8 should wear
There's not a hope in hell her diddies will be covered front, side or backwards in that.
I can't wait for Saturday now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
WHERE ARE YOUR CHILDREN !!!!!

Christ alive she's unreal.

I tried to book Tayto Park for today, sold out. Tried to book the aquatic centre, couldn't get a decent time. This what regular folk do when their children are on school holidays Grace !

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SozBbz

VIP Member
Imagine spending time at a friends wedding holed up somewhere editing photos of yourself, because you’re wearing a cheap, nasty dress and you’re trying to delude yourself and others that you’re about 2 stone lighter than you actually are 🤐

Its actually tragic.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I know she is trolling everyone now at this stage but a lack, mesh and lace full length gown for a wedding in August. She hasn't a clue how to dress AT ALL.
I take it the bridesmaid dress didn't fit her then.

• Sick
Out tanning herself no kids, wouldn’t you think she’d take them off somewhere in this glorious weather. I’ve never come across anyone like her or her Mother,

• Angry

livingonthemoon

Why the hell are companies sending the likes of Grace food parcels ?? A picture of the flahavans and bananas is hardly going to inspire anyone to buy

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
20220821_132512.jpg

I know she never wears a bra, but when I put mine on, daily, I always make sure my boobs are in the cups. I even bend forward to lower them in if I need to. I'm a 36B so not huge. . Surely its same for a cupped dress.

Maybe I'm in the minority here now but em does everybody stir their spaghetti in through their bolognese like that???? 🤔😳
Fairly trivial for this time of A Monday evening I know😅
I was waiting for someone to comment on that. It'll be like baby food by the time she stops stirring it.

tece

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have to say the back to school pr package she received really angered and upset me.

I know I am being dramatic but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't have kids yet, I am still quite young but it really bugs me that someone like her got something like that in the post. Friends of mine and family with kids are really struggling with the cost of bringing their kids back to school and it just sickened me seeing it on her stories.

I wrote an email of complaint to Nourish asking them why did they gift it to her and how come they don't donate things like this to women in shelters or direct provision. I am not sure if it is going to go anywhere at all but as a previous poster said in the last thread, I am just so sick of these women being giving all these lovely things from doing the bare minimum. I am so done with the influencer culture now, I've blocked the majority of them and I will continue to do so (I must actually block Grace). Influencers in my opinion are strong women like my mum, my aunts, my grannies, my sisters, my best friends.. Lady Gaga, Pink, Serena Williams 😂

Anyway, rant over. I will keep you updated on the Nourish conversation.
It's actually soul destroying when you see the leeches getting free stuff. I'm not saying that all free things should be given to charities or front line workers etc. but surely most places know by now who to avoid giving stuff to. I get she's on some PR list somewhere, but they have to be doing more harm than good to themselves with their freebies to the likes of her. The LEGO opening the other day could have done so much good. Ran a competition on their site to ask kids to design an Irish influenced LEGO character etc. Invited the winners to the opening and given them a treat. Not the leeches. Although I don't doubt their kids enjoyed it, I'm going to stick my neck out and say there would have been much more thankful and appreciative kids out there who don't get a tenth of the stuff that others do.
Definitely agree with your influences!

Reactions: 27

jazzbot

VIP Member
How can ANY of the enablers not read some of the comments on here and think 'you know what, they have a point there'....

Bunch of assholes the lot of them. If kids weren't involved it would be a whole different conversation but these people are scumbags letting all of this go on. Those poor kids.

Dropping 70 to 80k on a wedding and honeymoon and your child's shoes are in bits. Vile carry on.

Last edited:
  • Heart

twobabies

F8E1B850-E73E-4AA7-8FE0-E2B55225D131.png

I could be wrong but that’s not loki is it? Her colour and coat looks different. Can’t believe I’m awake wondering about a cat 😂😂

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
She won't post it until later, needs hours of editing. She'll be there on her phone editing the bejesus out of it while her friend walks down the aisle.

Look at me I'm Greasy G, meltdowns galore when eyes aren't on me.

Today's hair is nicer than her wedding hair.

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
How can she be comfortable being so unsupported in the bust?? 🤨 Its not like she’s an A cup, she swings low… I hate the feeling of even running to the shop with a hoody on and no bra, you just feel flabby and shapeless. She doesn’t even make an effort to scoop herself into the cups or wear tape either, she literally just lets them hang there

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Fucking hell another wedding reel. I've seen more of her wedding now than me own.

Thread suggestion:
Weekend at a wedding, tacky goth look, kid free. Thank god that's over now, MORE REELS ABOUT ME!

• Haha

lavendervase

VIP Member
I am mortified for them even signing Grace never mind actually having her in their business. I wonder who signed off on that, I can’t imagine Vogue looking at Graces page with 8 “reels” of a boohoo dress, a missing cat, 12 spelling errors on each post and a live birth and thinking “ahh yes I’m twice removed from the British monarchy but that’s who I want to represent my company”

• Haha
Isn’t it bad that as soon as she puts a picture up I’m straight onto here wondering if you girls are thinking the same thing 🤣 ‘ dress needs an iron’ ‘hack of that bag’ ‘back boobs’ god I love this website 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 26