Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flowerpower8585

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I have to say the back to school pr package she received really angered and upset me.

I know I am being dramatic but I can't stop thinking about it. I don't have kids yet, I am still quite young but it really bugs me that someone like her got something like that in the post. Friends of mine and family with kids are really struggling with the cost of bringing their kids back to school and it just sickened me seeing it on her stories.

I wrote an email of complaint to Nourish asking them why did they gift it to her and how come they don't donate things like this to women in shelters or direct provision. I am not sure if it is going to go anywhere at all but as a previous poster said in the last thread, I am just so sick of these women being giving all these lovely things from doing the bare minimum. I am so done with the influencer culture now, I've blocked the majority of them and I will continue to do so (I must actually block Grace). Influencers in my opinion are strong women like my mum, my aunts, my grannies, my sisters, my best friends.. Lady Gaga, Pink, Serena Williams 😂

Anyway, rant over. I will keep you updated on the Nourish conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
So presuming by the deletion of my last three messages i had written in response to people's replies to my comment, that only comments slating grace are permitted on this thread? I'm no fan of hers but a forum full of adults insulting and mocking the physical appearance of a woman's breasts, in a day and age when there are women dying of breast cancer all around us is the most vile thing I've seen on tattle.

WOW...that's a leap. You want to talk breastcancer? Let's talk about grace taking a press kit for the great pink run worth about 400 including a fitbit she didn't need, not advertising the race at all, turning up on the day to get a free goodie bag, staying 5 minutes then blaming sienna for why she didn't do it.
Then using her pregnancy for why she couldn't walk 5k (despite exercising throughout a d women who have battled arlnd were currentlyvattling it, completing it) yet not explaining why she couldn't advertise thr event and encourage her followers to sign up, thus earning th3 event and charity money.

She wears tops that her tits are hanging out, and edits the images while preaching body acceptance. She can fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

bluebambino

Chatty Member
New thread title:

mags is my bodyguard, don’t dare question her CV. Did I mention I’m married now and kips belongs to me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

jazzbot

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

"From boho to gothic I'm all over the place, erotic dancing with uncles I'm Faces by Grace!"

Edit:

I prefer:

"From boho to gothic, a parental disgrace, erotic dancing with uncles I'm Faces by Grace!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Boggolo1

Thread suggestion:

Can't bear the attention not being on me. Grace Mongey Gernon aka "Tits McGee".

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Oh I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and it's someone from Tallaght getting married. I hope to jaysis shes at the same wedding just for the lols 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

jazzbot

VIP Member
@jazzbot can we have a song to the tune of Agadoo by Black Lace in honour or todays dress 🙏

Like a glove, she's obviously never worn a pair of gloves ( other than the weight lifting ones of course )
Chorus:
AGA boob, boob, boob, a twenty eight euro boohoo mess,
AGA... boob boob boob, see me titties through de mesh,
Bounce to the left, to the right, jump and down, see me nips,
Forgeh de bride, eyes on me, don't look at Kips cos he belongs to me.

Verse:
O'll upstage any bride by showing off me titties,
Did youse know it's the month's mind since me monstrosity?
Filming contenh and editing me shite, as the bride walks down the aisle,
Big sour puss on me face, not even cracking a smile.
Only away for one nigh, but kids gone for most of the week.
Keep to the front with yer eyes,
For the back zip I can't tie....

Chorus:

Verse 2:
Time to show youse de photos, of my big day,
Have all 700 printed ouh, lemme fetch me suitcase:
briefcasebag.png

Can't wait for de music, so I can go get it on,
If they play Father Figure, I'll strip down to me thong,
De straps under pressure, lace ripped, buh I'm liking it better,
Swinging me baps all around, the lads are only spellbound....

Chorus:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

JoniM

Imagine the luxury of swanning around the place on a saturday.. gym.. shower..coffee..hair... all that aline time to get ready for a wedding. I just hope wherever her kids are they feel loved and cherished. I was up half the night with my child who had nightmares. Slept beside him. Wrecked today and 100 things to do today as I work full time. I'm going to have to stop looking at this bitches stories for my mental health. She is a complete and utter horrible gobshite

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

jazzbot

VIP Member
Too busy flashing my diddies to look after my kiddies.

YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

LouLouMarie

I haven’t commented on this one’s thread before, but the Flahavans PR drop just finished me off. I have sent an email to Flahavans as I’m disgusted that she received this package while there are families who will send their children to school hungry this winter. I was talking to a staff member in a large supermarket chain yesterday, we got talking about how expensive food has got and she told me she eats pasta with cheese 3 days a week so her teenage son can have a proper dinner. She is a widow and works full time in supermarket. I felt sick.
Meanwhile, that fat, lazy, grabby wagon sneers down the phone showing off more freebies when she can obviously afford to pay for her own fucking porridge
I know my email won’t change anything but I couldn’t sit back and do nothing. Greasy, Tignam and the likes are horrible people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

jazzbot

VIP Member
Hi there @toomuchtimeonyourhands

YOU must have a lot of time on your hands yourself to come on here and try and argue with facts. We are not 'haters, trolls nor jealous'. We are just sick of being lied to so your sister can rob a living.

It would be great to get the following addressed. If you really listen and take on board what people say on here you'll see it's legitimate questions. It would be smart to listen, most of us fall into Grace's target audience. She makes money off the likes of us watching and buying products she gets paid to sell. We as an audience, have the right to feedback and question if we feel we're being lied to.

- Does Grace understand that all the kid ditching comes off badly and that's why people question her parenting?
- Clear signs of photoshopping in almost every grid photo isn't outside of the norm BUT when you're promoting body image, being happy with your size and working out to be healthy and your 'health journey' it's deceitful. Your sister is in the public eye, she has a responsibility to those she's 'influencing'.
- Does Grace understand that plugging two similar products is misleading? (e.g Pelo hair products and herbal essence).
- Does Grace understand that posting ads late, full of typos and with the wrong information and company names is unprofessional and simply not good enough to both the brand itself and her audience?
- Statement not a question: Grace is very difficult to work with. As the ice gets thinner, it would be worth it's weight in gold if she was nicer to the people who help her pay her bills.

The list goes on, that is just touching the surface.

And lastly, just wondering did you like the song about you Mags? It's here if you missed it:

Stop enabling her and help her face reality would be the kindest thing you could do.

• Heart
  • Haha

memyselfi

VIP Member
Anyone who wears boohoo in real life over the age of 30 particularly to a wedding is just cringeworthy I’m sorry

• Haha
  • Heart