Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Aside from whether we think it was a nice dress or not, there is absolutely no need for 8 grid pics and a reel of yourself going to someone else's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I liked that rift shop and sax players until Suzanne Jackson rode them so hard the wheels came off now it’s the most basic bitch thing to have at an event or wedding. Very Fiat 500 vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 42

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
This is probably gonna sound really silly.... but do they not communicate??
She is literally around the corner from her house and your man pulls up..

Where you going?
The shop.

Did she not just leave the house 5 minutes ago ?? Could she not of picked up whatever he needed in the shops on the walk ??

I just found the interaction very strange like she bumped into a neighbour or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Did I really just watch a hair reel
And she smothering her hair in dry shampoo and then says if you massage in into your head it opens follicles and promotes hair growth (fucking dry shampoo)
Cacao opens up you heart so why can't dry shampoo open up your follicles?
You're making it sound like Grace just makes this stuff or something!!!
It's all scientific facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations @jazzbot for your winning thread title suggestion with a huge 87 votes!

Your prize is a one on one dance with Grace herself to the totes appropriate Father Figure by George Michael.

Holy shitballs lads, 69 threads already.

Quick recap of thread #68...

Grace took the kids to a disco then dumped them to have me time on the beach

Grace and Mags seem to be toying with the idea of a podcast. Please, no.

We found out Grace puts fillet steak and sausages in her stew. In August.

We were treated to wedding reelsssss. We've seen enough, no more thanks.

We had a mysterious stranger join the end of the last thread who seemed to know an awful lot about Mags' employment history.

Anything I've forgotten please add below.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

jazzbot

VIP Member
Oh but ladies the mysterious author isn’t gone, just lurking 😅 must of forgotten to log out 🤣
Ugh...

To de tune of Mysterious girl - Peter Andre:

Verse:

"We stop and read your posts,
Trying to defend that clown,
We try to ignore your shite,
Can't ban any of us here now,
The au-dac-ity of you,
To think you're above us all,
Paint us at haters and trolls,
To stop Greasy punching walls...

Pre-Chorus:
(Whoah oh)
No doubt you'll tear the head of us
(Whoah oh)
For telling truths about sour puss
(Whoah oh)
Mags give it over, she's indefensible
(Whoah oh)
Enabling her isn't going to sort this out
(Whoah oh)
Your sister has no fecking clout!
(Whoah oh)
So stop bodygaurding her, let her make a tit of herself...

Chorus:
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Mysterious one,
Protects that ickle baby Grease,
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Mysterious one,
Ban real comments day and nigh....
Day and Nighhhhhhh"

• Haha
  • Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
Wow ! Talk about a barrage of photos! And on the morning of someone else's wedding!
She's clinging on to the bride bubble for dear life!

And the 2 of them mauling each other in some of the pics....her chicken claws clamped firmly to the back of Kips head, whilst she grunts/whispers "you belong to me now Kips" 🤯

About as romantic as a dose of thrush!

• Haha
  • Sick

jazzbot

VIP Member
Cara photoshopped on Greasy's 'reels' later today:

puppy-cute (1).gif

So any one of these huns are just on a PR list....is it ever checked?!

So you could be gluten intolerant/ allergic to 🍌 & still get this sent to you!

The mind boggles! The waste! We are paying for all this free stuff!

Is the cost of living crisis over or did I miss an Insta Hun news flash?!

May the constipation God's strike down those huns for their greedy ways when they eat all that fibre!! 🥞🍌🫔
Yes, it's really awful.

I used to work with a lady who used to be an influencer (small time nothing major) who was sent stuff. This woman also worked FT and was a lady, so kind to everyone and gave it up because it wasn't worth it and her FT career was far more impressive anyways - a class act.

Anyways she would often give away the freebies kindly gifted to co workers kids, local charities etc and never made a big deal of it, all the while being very grateful to each company - nothing ever went to waste.

Shame they can't all be like that.

Grease will ram those 7 bananas down her neck before the day is out and the porridge will be fucked into de back of her PANTREH - only to be found in 5 years time rotting and out of date when she does her next CLEAR OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Donegal

Chatty Member
Hold on, so Faces By Grace, so called because she was/is a make up artist, is getting a make up artist to do her make up for a wedding that she's just a guest at? Wtf? She can't even do her own make up, the thing she claims she did professionally for years? That's so odd.

Reactions: 37

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
Wedding spam again.

How close is she to tomorrow's bride I wonder? It's plain rude firing wedding spam out tonight. LOOK AT ME DONT FORGEH ABOUT ME BIG DAY
📣PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 📣

Did yiz know me an Kips got married? I’m a wifey for lifey now. My one and only. Kips 4 Eva - ( is she 14 yrs old or something?😂) Did yiz see us nearly ridin on the dance floor- eating the fookin face off me he was!! It’s cause I’m such a roide! He’s property of Greasy Grabby Grace now. Hands off bitches. ( ah you’re all right love he’s mingin nobody would have him )

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Foggy

Chatty Member
Could someone please inform Greasey that sun exposure is not good for your skin and to stop promoting it. As someone who has had to have multiple moles etc removed from my body over the years and has to see a dermatologist annually it boils my blood.

I hate to say if but its not too bad on her. Its better than her wedding dress. OK is needs a bang of an iron, her booobs are hanging out the side, her back is as broad as the Berlin wall but that said, she looks OK 🙈
That's my thoughts, I mean her boobs are too big for the panel at the front. You're not meant to be able to see the side of them from the front amd yes its too tight at the back (when shes not editing) but it's definitely not the worst thing she's worn.
The chloe bag, just no.

I dont understand her refusal to support her boobs. Shes had 2 kids and theyre not A cups. She doesn't even support them properly in the gym, it cannot be as comfortable as she makes out.
I believe clothes and styles are for everyone and people should feel comfortable to wear what they like but she seems determined to dress for the shape she wants, not the shape she is. When she gets it right, she looks really well but she clearly hasn't accepted her body change from pre sienna when she lost a lot of weight.

I cannot support anyone who photoshops/edits themselves to look smaller than they are while preaching body acceptance and positivity.

• Heart

Ratsout

VIP Member
So many parents going without food to afford back to school costs and these companies sending it to her who was well able to afford a 50+ grand wedding and a cruise. Answer the companies better to gift to some normal families and promote their product that way. BESIDES why does Flanavans porridge need HER promotion. They are literally the market leader and it’s not even a new product. It’s just the same poxy oats as normal

• Heart
Reactions: 35