Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoniM

Her kids sent off for 3 nights for a 1 night wedding!! Sitting out sunning herself while her 70 year old mother is rearing them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

influencethis6

VIP Member
How disgusting that she has been gifted food? It's so so wrong. When has she ever shown herself eating porridge or bananas.

How many if these insta huns will be gifted that parcel of food today? And how many families are literally counting ever cent to keep themselves fed etc.

I've said it before...this sort of lazy marketing puts me off buying from those companies

She can well afford porridge & bananas, if she can have a huge wedding & expensive honeymoon.

She fuck all that free stuff in her new air fryer toy & expect pancakes to fall out!

Come on Flavhans... do some research!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

teeteebee

VIP Member
That’s prob why the cah was missing for so long! No one knew what it looked like without a filter! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jazzbot

VIP Member
greasy.jpg

The strap looks uneven and ripped. I cannot imagine the PAIN she must have been in all freaking day and night!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

PureLurker

How disgusting that she has been gifted food? It's so so wrong. When has she ever shown herself eating porridge or bananas.

How many if these insta huns will be gifted that parcel of food today? And how many families are literally counting ever cent to keep themselves fed etc.

I've said it before...this sort of lazy marketing puts me off buying from those companies

She can well afford porridge & bananas, if she can have a huge wedding & expensive honeymoon.

She fuck all that free stuff in her new air fryer toy & expect pancakes to fall out!

Come on Flavhans... do some research!!!
I got so mad I sent a steaming complaint to Flavhans not that they will give a toss. There are children in every town in this country going to bed crying and hungry every night and these fucking wasters are being sent food parcels.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

jazzbot

VIP Member
Great shout everyone!!!

Next thread title has to have it in it 😂

Thread title suggestion:

"From boho to gothic I'm all over the place, erotic dancing with uncles I'm Faces by Grace!"

Edit:

I prefer:

"From boho to gothic, a parental disgrace, erotic dancing with uncles I'm Faces by Grace!"

Thread title attempt take 3:

"From boho to gothic, a parental disgrace, erotic dancing with uncles I'm Grace Mongey Gernon aka Faces by Grace!"

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Fuck me another weekly reminder that eVeRy BoDy Is A bIkInI bOdy. Grace you can tell yourself that to the cows come home.but until you stop editing your pictures to death no one will believe you.

Ratsout

VIP Member
How is her hair nicer as a wedding guest than it was for her actual wedding. Denise done her dirty big time

• Heart
Reactions: 43