Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Congratulations @jazzbot for your winning thread title suggestion with a huge 87 votes!

Your prize is a one on one dance with Grace herself to the totes appropriate Father Figure by George Michael.

Holy shitballs lads, 69 threads already.

Quick recap of thread #68...

Grace took the kids to a disco then dumped them to have me time on the beach

Grace and Mags seem to be toying with the idea of a podcast. Please, no.

We found out Grace puts fillet steak and sausages in her stew. In August.

We were treated to wedding reelsssss. We've seen enough, no more thanks.

We had a mysterious stranger join the end of the last thread who seemed to know an awful lot about Mags' employment history.

Anything I've forgotten please add below.
Oh my god thank YOUSE! I love me prize. EKKKKKKK I LOVE FREEBIES!!!!!

I had the dance last NIGH with Greasy. She had her hair in a super stylish slicked back greasy bun and could smell the dry shampoo, hair oil and herbal essence as soon as I opened the door. She was wearing Mags' bridesmaid dress... it rested down around her waist.

Sadly, the dance took a turn for the worst after the first verse and we never got to finish. I was so hypnotized by her bouncing diddies I got dizzy and passed out. Had to be taken away by ambulance.

I've seen her titties so much you could blindfold me and I would be able to paint them perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
“ I’m no princess I’m a queen “ r u fu*k !! A photo shopping queen you’re a fraud like the rest of them & your husband and your Rottweiler sister are your enablers shame on your whole family

• Haha
Reactions: 34

jazzbot

VIP Member
Is this another enabler account? The post is deleted now.

People would just prefer it if she wore a bra instead of having to look at her saggy deflated tits right down to her navel.
Exactly, it's not that deep. Greasy positions herself as a style icon public figure so if she looks a state people are going to comment on it. She has her tits front and centre so people will comment.

Bringing up breast cancer is irrelevant and low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33

Aoma

Chatty Member
Thread 69 😆😆 A lot of talking about someone who does sweet fuck all and still manages to fuck it all up 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She has shown every minute of her wedding day at this point. If that doesn't hammer home how much her "special" day was just for the gram then I dont know what would.
Imagine putting your entire family in to debt and denying your kids a holiday just so you can gloat and show off to a bunch of strangers.
Sad!!!

• Sad

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Sweet mother of god that fucking black gown 🤣 how the fuck is that going to hold up the twins I take it she won't be wearing a bra AGAIN. She thinks she's going to her grad does she . Who the fuck wears something like that to a wedding in August it even has a bit of a train on it to ....is she in mourning that her wedding is over I can't fucking deal with this one today

• Haha
Reactions: 32

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've come to the conclusion that she thinks she is an editorial model straight from the pages of Vogue.

The staged wedding photos, the wedding dress and now this black monstrosity.

I'd love to know what she sees in the mirror, because it ain't what we see.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
More fool the mother!
This!!!!!!!!!!

I think we need to give up on Grease being accountable for her own actions. Why would she start now?

Her enabling crew are the problem including her mother. I've done a 180 lately, I've gone from pitying Kips, Mags and Anne to thinking they're saps and to blame for the mess they encourage, allow and enable.

Kids fucked off for THREE nights so she can attend a 1 day/night wedding a few miles away in Clontarf. I think they even headed back to CityWest no sign of staying over in the hotel (no need to anyways imo). Needs 3/4 days off so she can gym, paying make up and hair and ramming 7 sausages down her neck.

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
Tattle is supposed to be harmless gossip about online insta antics. This thread is absolutely horrendous, you're vile bullies and it's the likes of you give tattle a bad name. You are insulting a person's physical appearance, I'm sure you're no models yourselves. I hope to god none of you are mother's, because the thoughts of that is scary, genuinely scary. Don't bother replying to me, I won't be wasting one more moment on this disgusting thread. I'd seriously suggest you all take a long hard look at yourselves.
Why are you here then , grace tries to portray body confidence but then photo shops all her pics that's not promoting body confidence and also as a mother I can tell you I am a fucking fantastic mother 😉, I actually see my kids and look after them unlike grace that has fucked them off to wexford for another weekend and they will be in creche for the week tomorrow

• Heart

spotlight

VIP Member
I reckon it’s from her weight she is squeezing her stomach and boobs into stuff that doesn’t fit her and all the extra fat is being squeezed up and pushed out in her face !! 😂 the fat has to go some where 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

jazzbot

VIP Member
Every dress is going to be treated like a 'wedding dress' from now on now isn't it.... isn't it????

KILL ME NOW.

That dress needs to go in the bin, I doubt it even survived one wear and wash anyways.

• Haha

Lorz19

Chatty Member
How is the package cute? Why is everything cute???
Someone should gift her a thesaurus if it ain’t ‘cute’ it’s ‘obsessed’ or she’s on a ‘journey’…

Just to comment on the porridge, Dunnes own brand, fraction of the price and produced in Ireland if anyone is looking for alternative!

• Haha