Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @jazzbot for your winning thread title suggestion with a huge 87 votes!

Your prize is a one on one dance with Grace herself to the totes appropriate Father Figure by George Michael.

Holy shitballs lads, 69 threads already.

Quick recap of thread #68...

Grace took the kids to a disco then dumped them to have me time on the beach

Grace and Mags seem to be toying with the idea of a podcast. Please, no.

We found out Grace puts fillet steak and sausages in her stew. In August.

We were treated to wedding reelsssss. We've seen enough, no more thanks.

We had a mysterious stranger join the end of the last thread who seemed to know an awful lot about Mags' employment history.

Anything I've forgotten please add below.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ah guys you are only
Giving in to her ego she’s loving all this her and her bodyguard! I’m done with all the shite it’s all only a game now mags is on the case over and out 👍

Reactions: 12
The material in that dress looks cheap and tacky and is only something a teen size 8 should wear
There's not a hope in hell her diddies will be covered front, side or backwards in that.
I can't wait for Saturday now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The material in that dress looks cheap and tacky and is only something a teen size 8 should wear
There's not a hope in hell her diddies will be covered front, side or backwards in that.
I can't wait for Saturday now.
It's €30 😱 sometimes ya get what ya pay for but i think we will get a lot more than that ( . ) ( . )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread 69 😆😆 A lot of talking about someone who does sweet duck all and still manages to duck it all up 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know she is trolling everyone now at this stage but a lack, mesh and lace full length gown for a wedding in August. She hasn't a clue how to dress AT ALL.
I take it the bridesmaid dress didn't fit her then.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Sweet mother of god that bleeping black gown 🤣 how the duck is that going to hold up the twins I take it she won't be wearing a bra AGAIN. She thinks she's going to her grad does she . Who the duck wears something like that to a wedding in August it even has a bit of a train on it to ....is she in mourning that her wedding is over I can't bleeping deal with this one today

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hold on, so Faces By Grace, so called because she was/is a make up artist, is getting a make up artist to do her make up for a wedding that she's just a guest at? Wtf? She can't even do her own make up, the thing she claims she did professionally for years? That's so odd.

Reactions: 37
Hold on, so Faces By Grace, so called because she was/is a make up artist, is getting a make up artist to do her make up for a wedding that she's just a guest at? Wtf? She can't even do her own make up, the thing she claims she did professionally for years? That's so odd.
Make up artist me hole, I'm not qualified it that and I still do my make up better than her , few times I have had it done professionally I come home and wipe it of and redo it some of them dont have a clue. She's to bleeping lazy imagine being qualified and going paying someone to do it

Reactions: 19
Has mad dog mags left the building? Get up to your box, and stay.. il give you this mags you had us in hysterics the day of the wedding, a holy show you were in that dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Make up artist me hole, I'm not qualified it that and I still do my make up better than her , few times I have had it done professionally I come home and wipe it of and redo it some of them dont have a clue. She's to bleeping lazy imagine being qualified and going paying someone to do it
I highly doubt grace is paying she doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.