Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I got so mad I sent a steaming complaint to Flavhans not that they will give a toss. There are children in every town in this country going to bed crying and hungry every night and these fucking wasters are being sent food parcels.
I sent one too .. 💙 really sick of these blaggers being gifted food etc ... they are not grateful as none of them are struggling to buy food or pay bills.. its just another cute fucking package !! Ugh sorry for cursing 🤬

Reactions: 26

PureLurker

I’m actually wondering how PR lists and the extent of gifting will change due to the cost of living crisis. In a time where many (well, most) are struggling, do people really want to engage with content that is essentially an ad or a gift? I know I’d view a company much more favourably if they gave non-perishables to a charity or donated period products to womens shelters.
100% agree. I think so negatively towards any company who gives out freebies to the likes of this wan.
Your dead right. There’s hostels up and down the country full of homeless Irish families that would have made their day to receive this PR package.
I do a bit of voluntary work with an organisation local to me and they go out of their way to make very healthy, nutritious hot dinners for the kids that use their services every day because they are so aware that it is probably the only hot meal, probably the ONLY meal these kids will get. So this has lit a match of rage inside me now, I'll have to pretend I need to go to the post office or something to walk off the temper.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lollylynn

VIP Member
There celebrating 4 weeks of marriage holy fucking God someone slap this girl with sense she is intolerable

• Haha

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I think the scowl is meant to be her sultry look 🤔
Someone should tell her it's not working oh wait she never listens 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

freebie hater

She's not a bit ashamed sure why would she when her scumbag sister and enabling mother jump to her tune all the time. Wonder will pitbull Mags make am appearance here again anytime soon. And Graces lapdog butch lesbian lookalike hubby is as bad a father as she is a mother. Pair of them need to get in the real world

• Haha

roo689

VIP Member
I have never felt ick like the ick I felt at their first dance video. Wearing the face off each other in front of their guests. So uncomfortable. Utter trash.

• Sick

spicebaggorl

I’m actually wondering how PR lists and the extent of gifting will change due to the cost of living crisis. In a time where many (well, most) are struggling, do people really want to engage with content that is essentially an ad or a gift? I know I’d view a company much more favourably if they gave non-perishables to a charity or donated period products to womens shelters.

She’s following a podcast studio on instagram. The podcasting world is already an oversaturated market, they don’t need your waffle grace!

• Sick
  • Haha

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
They are my idea of a nightmare at a wedding, that and magicians or those "portrait" artists

• Heart

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think she doesn’t know where her boobs are supposed to sit on her chest? Even if she’d tightened the straps on the dress she’d have gotten a bit of lift

it’s like a dress you’d wear to a black tie wedding or Xmas/New Years wedding

Reactions: 25