Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

manpyj89

Chatty Member
Is the wedding today or tomorrow?

I wonder is it the same wedding niamh Cullen is at? She’s from Tallaght too I think and is in full length black dress too

Reactions: 4
The thing is - Flahvans didn't send that on to Grace as a gift for her; they/PR company sent it to her as part of a marketing and advertising campaign. She would show it on her socials, bit of publicity for the brand and hopefully they would get a few sales out of it. Sending out a few packs of oats to influencers is cheaper for them than to pay for a marketing campaign through traditional media sources. While I understand that there are people here who have complained to the brand and have vowed not the purchase from them again - nonetheless it has got us talking about the brand! Many of us will forget about this in a few weeks, months time - will be in a supermarket and for some reason this brand of oats will jump out at us and we will not be sure why - like subliminal.
Yep.. it will jump out for the wrong reason though ... and will reach for the other brands that people have recommended.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
Does it give the details of the remaining shareholders or how much the shares cost?
He’s the only registered shareholder at the moment (on behalf of Matchstick Group), unless they make a return of allotments the other shareholder info won’t be available until the annual return next year. I misread the share capital initially though, there’s 100,000 shares ‘available’ (not 100 as I thought) and Max has taken 89. Authorised share capital though refers to the ability for the company to
Issue up to that amount of shares, it doesn’t mean they have to be issued. The accounts will be interesting next year ;)

Attachments

tece

I've only just noticed the Chloe bag 😂 the YSL must not have matched so she went with her other designer bag
Its not a small clutch designed for a wedding (they do a smaller version of that so maybe grace buy that instead)
She'll have to ask her family for vouchers towards one. No danger of her buying it herself.

Bluegreek

Yeah but theres a big difference between safe sun exposure and lying out to top up your tan every time the sun comes up. It also annoys me that shes meant to be 'promoting' p20 while lying out sizzling like bacon. Is she paid to promote this product or was it just freebies ? If she was paid its actually laughable
Okay misunderstood. I totally agree, "sizzling like bacon" is probably one of the worst things you can do. 10 minutes is the most that is needed then after that shade for sure.

Would be strange for them to have been issued and nothing on the CRO. Although the form doesn’t have to be uploaded straight away

It would be strange to announce it publicly with out all the forms been completed.
Generally cro uploads them very quick these days so keep an eye out on vision net... Personally I use search for less but that's what I get at work 🤣 so handy for being nosey like me

SparkleGal

VIP Member
Farces by Grace topic live prep behind the scenes:
View attachment 1511836

Approved:
Your dress is the most FAB of all time. Discuss.
Oh my god talk about your magical cooking machine!
More REELS of the wedding I've barely seen a thing about it
Did you wish you showed more flesh on your big day?
Do you get exhausted from signing autographs?
When is Mags going to quit her job and being an influencer?
WE NEED A GREASY N MAGS PODCAST NOW!

Banned:
Why do you ditch your kids?
Why do you constantly have your tits out?
Can you write one post without making a typo?
Why did you dance to a song about riding with your uncle at the wedding?
Are you really wearing the halloween outfit to an August wedding tomorrow?
FOR FUCKS SAKE DO YOU USE PELO OR HERBAL ESSENCE SHAMPOO!?
Brilliant too marks to you!!!

Libra123

From what I can seee doesn't have that many wedding cards, about 12 or 13? We only had a small wedding after numbers were restricted and we couldn't keep you with the amount of cards we got!

You know what's even sadder? I would have bought that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shame they spelt it wrong. Grease screeching EKKKKKKKKKKKKK is one of the funniest things.

Sorry where hun?
I Think they mean the Radisson where matchstick are having their party.
Grace is a busy girl tonight with 2 events on the same night.