Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Just wondering was the mysterious poster Grease herself? The spelling was too good though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Madamex

VIP Member
She's looking old. I think its the makeup. Re the lumps she may have overdone the acids on her cheeks. Or used an acid and went out without spf.

How dare you.. didn't she bring Sienna on a paid ad trip to Des Kellys.. every little girls dream 🙄
The Des Kelly thing, she had it marked collab which usually means she's not getting paid but getting some goods/services in exchange. At least in my experience that's what it means.
She doesn't mention what though, so I it not a paid ad rather than a collab?

Also I saw fuck all of what they have and do.

A fake tho. Chloe leather does not look like that.
No way! 😂 😂 shes definitely said its real, I remember her mentioning buying it in brown Thomas and she tags chloe randomly in posts where she has it.
She normally wears it cross body and the strap does be hanging on for dear life

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
The legs are wobbling all over the shop I think that’s why the bar is too. You’re totally right about an empty bar.
She doesn’t have her shoulders in a stable enough position for that bench, she’s wobbling all over the place. She’s also pulling the bar straight down which is wrong for a bench press

jazzbot

VIP Member
Does the matchdicks ireland have their own page yet? Matchdicks group page not exactly making it clear and not in their bio yet?

I Think they mean the Radisson where matchstick are having their party.
Grace is a busy girl tonight with 2 events on the same night.
Ah! If we move it to there hun I'll have to add another €100 to the ticket price. Louis F giving me the carpark for free. xxxx #collab

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Thump

VIP Member
I wish she’d do an update on the cool-sculpt, I’d be really interested to see the results. Something seems to have made a real difference to her tummy, possibly photoshop obviously but still.

Reactions: 4