Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MDC

Chatty Member
She has 1.7k likes on those photos on FB with people telling her she's so stylish etc.

Who are these delusional fools. Was she hoping it would be like a scene from Cinderella where she walks in and all eyes are on her and she takes away from the bride?
Shes so self involved and if she could turn around quick enough she'd ride herself
Reminds me of Vicky Pollard every time I see her 🙈

Reactions: 4

Foggy

Chatty Member
Okay misunderstood. I totally agree, "sizzling like bacon" is probably one of the worst things you can do. 10 minutes is the most that is needed then after that shade for sure.
I totally get your points. I try to stay in shade where possible, that my personal preference. Grace seems to revel out sun bathing in a bikini ad nauseum. Not a great example with 170k followers.

Reactions: 4

username123456

She announced she was pregnant at her friend's baby shower. She is unbelievable.

Yeah we all want your hair tied back in your slick Greasy bun covered in oil and dry shampoo so we can look at your €28 see through boohoo debs dress....
I missed this. What went down with this?

Reactions: 3

influencethis6

VIP Member
I'm no gym bunny...but she'll seriously hurt herself! Shouldn't her feet being flat & not on her tippy toes doing that bench press? You could drive a bus under the arch in her back!

Those PTs she's paying a fortune to would want to actually train her!

Bouabout

I seem to spend a lot of time lately messaging companies I see giving free shit to these ungrateful fuckers like Grace. Sent Flahavans a fearly angry message today. They can piss right off now. I always eat their oats but not anymore and I told them they’ve lost a customer. Grace doesn’t eat porridge as far as I’ve seen. She prefers weetabix covered in white sugar! 😂There’s direct provision centres all over the place and families that have nothing to feed their kids a proper meal that would be so so grateful if these companies considered them. It’s all for the sales and the €€€€ lads, these companies could care less. 🤬🤬
In fairness do not know about Flanagan but most Companies donate food and clothes etc to Charities. Dunne Stores is particularly good.
The pics people have posted outlining just how small the chest area was on the dress versus all the excess unsupported side boob opened my eyes to how ill-fitting it was.

She mentioned Kips was checking the comments on the post first and reported back to her.

She has two online gaurd dogs then - I'm wondering has she given Mags and Kips joint access and if they go in first and delete any comments that are not screaming and fawning at Greasy's 'style'. So Greasy can swan around on cuckoo land and reduce the chance of her freaking out and having a meltdown that THEY have to deal with.

Justsayin'

Perhaps she has been taking inspiration from Dim Dom, whose first 'reelllsss' posted after Face's wedding was entitled "Wedding Guest Looks". All very much 'centre of attention' outfits, and definitely not wedding guest attire (in my opinion anyway!). Collage of screenshots from said 'reelllsss' - and yes, I do have too much time on my hands!

View attachment 1511295
LOL at the 2 bottom left pics, especially blue, breathing in and holding up collar bones to save her life 🤣🤣🤣

caremum

VIP Member
Y
How can ANY of the enablers not read some of the comments on here and think 'you know what, they have a point there'....

Bunch of assholes the lot of them. If kids weren't involved it would be a whole different conversation but these people are scumbags letting all of this go on. Those poor kids.

Dropping 70 to 80k on a wedding and honeymoon and your child's shoes are in bits. Vile carry on.
She could be like my son. Lovely new runners and I'm being told they are not comfortable (both measured etc but not broken in yet) and refusing to wear. I think I'm going to have to bin the old ones and adopt a take it or leave it approach with the newer ones. Though I could equally get told I'm leaving it and he'll threaten to go barefoot. Though I can only imagine girls love new shoes so thats probably not the issue.