Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Id say keep an eye on the accounts there could be an allotment of more shares... 89 shares is so random that would wreck my head. Round up ffs

Reactions: 3

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Flahavans and any other company wont take responsibility for where their PR packages go as it's usually all done by a few PR companies. They'd be the ones that need to be contacted.

So on Matchstick.ie page is says James Kavanagh & Grace have signed & invested but under the pic of Binky it says she has invested and is a shareholder, I’m confused, forgive me, what’s the difference?
I can't see grace or her name on it .. is it on their grid pic ? Thanks

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m here from the 2 Johnnies thread as it has just been announced that Shauna Lindsay has now also signed with this matchstick ireland. Clingy Shauna that loves the fame is only in there because of JB otherwise she would be a nobody. But my main question is who is over this matchstick?? Who is Max Parker? And why are all these randomers getting shares
They are a UK based agency, only set up maybe the past 18 months and are now launching in Ireland.

a2343

OPPS sorry me friends know what I mean and Kips is proud of me.
I don’t think I was aware of Grace when that famous line/non apology of ‘my friends know what I mean …’ - can anyone give a brief recap?

JabberHockey

Oh, that's interesting: TWG shared a B&W image of Grace & Chris as a story. The dress looks well, in fairness.

• Sad

nolite

Chatty Member
Our local area has an Acts of Kindness page. I keep an eye on that because people will often send a message to the admins if they are desperate. The admins know most people from the area so it’s not a pisstake. I don’t have a ball of money but if I see someone looking for food I’ll get it and drop it to an admin for them to pass on so it’s anon. I’’ going to look up food banks now though so thanks for that tip!
I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local food banks. Not sure why, just really hit home reading someone write it out so casually on Tattle that they're not eating dinners to save money. Scary and wrong.

There's a highlight on her page about the missing Cah. Have a look 🤣

Basically Loki had enough of her and tried to break free by crackpot Jenny used her powers to bring him home.
I'll have a look. I'm a cat owner and lover so was curious 🤨

I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local food banks. Not sure why, just really hit home reading someone write it out so casually on Tattle that they're not eating dinners to save money. Scary and wrong.

I'll have a look. I'm a cat owner and lover so was curious 🤨 Hmmm, I looked and seems to be gone.
There's a highlight on her page about the missing Cah. Have a look 🤣

Basically Loki had enough of her and tried to break free by crackpot Jenny used her powers to bring him home.
By the way, when you Google her (as I just did)..... This is what comes up now:

Attachments

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Hi there @toomuchtimeonyourhands

YOU must have a lot of time on your hands yourself to come on here and try and argue with facts. We are not 'haters, trolls nor jealous'. We are just sick of being lied to so your sister can rob a living.

It would be great to get the following addressed. If you really listen and take on board what people say on here you'll see it's legitimate questions. It would be smart to listen, most of us fall into Grace's target audience. She makes money off the likes of us watching and buying products she gets paid to sell. We as an audience, have the right to feedback and question if we feel we're being lied to.

- Does Grace understand that all the kid ditching comes off badly and that's why people question her parenting?
- Clear signs of photoshopping in almost every grid photo isn't outside of the norm BUT when you're promoting body image, being happy with your size and working out to be healthy and your 'health journey' it's deceitful. Your sister is in the public eye, she has a responsibility to those she's 'influencing'.
- Does Grace understand that plugging two similar products is misleading? (e.g Pelo hair products and herbal essence).
- Does Grace understand that posting ads late, full of typos and with the wrong information and company names is unprofessional and simply not good enough to both the brand itself and her audience?
- Statement not a question: Grace is very difficult to work with. As the ice gets thinner, it would be worth it's weight in gold if she was nicer to the people who help her pay her bills.

The list goes on, that is just touching the surface.

And lastly, just wondering did you like the song about you Mags? It's here if you missed it:

Stop enabling her and help her face reality would be the kindest thing you could do.
How do we know this is Mags? - it there a screenshot of her post as the “member” no longer exists!!

Reactions: 2

Thump

VIP Member
It's 4 sausages 😂 not that it makes it any better but it's 3 x halved sausages and one whole sausages.

Ye are heathens if ye don't half yer sausages!
I wouldn’t even bother taking out the pan for a sandwich that had less than 4 of those skinny sausages!! Only have a sausage sambo the odd time but I like to enjoy it when I do.

Reactions: 2