Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whataloadof

To be fair though if they are inundated with people saying they're refusing to buy it anymore, they will look into it and a phone call will be made!! (to their pr agency).
jazzbot - you seem to know your stuff in this area. Is that how it works?

Reactions: 2

lago

SuperValu do a 1kg bag of organic oats for 99cent and they’re delicious. 💖
This isn’t any better, somewhere along the line workers/ farmers etc are not being paid properly by big supermarkets for their products! There’s a much bigger picture here

Reactions: 1

DublinHun

VIP Member
The shade from Jen 😆
I’d say she films the kids playing randomly the VERY odd time she’s with them or home.

Saves the videos in an album on her phone marked “pretending I’m with my kids for Insta when in reality I’m a selfish emotionally/ physically distant bitch “

Then flings one up on insta when they’re probably with granny 📸
they all do pre-records

nolite

Chatty Member
I'm not on Facebook but will look into this. And am definitely going to find local f
Off topic but on the subject of food banks - if you are in the Midlands please consider the Ken Smollen Food Appeal. They mainly cover the Offaly/Laois area. (I have no affiliation with them, someone local to me collects food for them once a month)
Sorry for derailing the thread.... It just occurred to me as she is so self involved and grand for money, and then seeing food companies donating to her.

JustmeKC

VIP Member
So from what is says there, he owns 100% of the issued shares or 89 shares so no one else is a shareholder right.now. Obviously that means more shares can be issued at a later date but not necessarily vogue, grace etc.

I’d say vogue will be getting a large commission for getting James, Holly etc. Judging by their followers a few more ‘big names’ have been signed up. That’s bad news for grace as she will be soon down the pecking order.
Yes but shares could have been issued the next day. Or not at all 🤷🏻‍♀️