Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m here from the 2 Johnnies thread as it has just been announced that Shauna Lindsay has now also signed with this matchstick ireland. Clingy Shauna that loves the fame is only in there because of JB otherwise she would be a nobody. But my main question is who is over this matchstick?? Who is Max Parker? And why are all these randomers getting shares
its very normal in reputable companies to give employees shares to incentivise them

Reactions: 5

Bouabout

To
I’m starting to think she doesn’t know where her boobs are supposed to sit on her chest? Even if she’d tightened the straps on the dress she’d have gotten a bit of lift

it’s like a dress you’d wear to a black tie wedding or Xmas/New Years wedding
Top part looks a bit small. Not enough room for her boobs! It is not bad but bag is all wrong!

Aoma

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm in the minority here now but em does everybody stir their spaghetti in through their bolognese like that???? 🤔😳
Fairly trivial for this time of A Monday evening I know😅
I’m hoping that’s because she had lobbed it all
In that pot hoping it’d all cook together??

BeggieMitchell

It did actually close up if you check the video she posted after, she prob just couldn’t close it herself in that first shot.. I like it on her, at least it’s long and covers her hole.. def not the worst dress I’ve seen on her

lavendervase

VIP Member
The arch isn't necessarily a bad thing if done properly.. Also feet don't have to be flat again when benching properly.. However her whole technique is a total fail the bar path should be the same on every rep. The bar is all over the place a big no no. She needs to get the movement right with an empty bar. It's also not hitting her chest in the same place each rep. She isn't tensing her body.. She is getting 0 benefit out of that bench.. Other than her sore back
The legs are wobbling all over the shop I think that’s why the bar is too. You’re totally right about an empty bar.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Wonder is boohoo a good af link, she. Posts it gets the click, people buy other stuff but she still gets commission.
Like when she posted Jen’s Shein dress, little bits but lots of clicks/buys

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Many schools have breakfast clubs now. Wouldn’t Flahavans & Fyffes be better off donating parcels to schools for these clubs and allow children start their day with full tummies. i work in a school where many children come to school hungry & with all rise in the cost of living this is only going to get worse.
Brill… didn’t realise this was a thing. I will look into it in my local schools and see can I donate. Nice to have something good come from these situations!