Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so close to getting it caught in the ski rope recall.
Also yet again, even with such a simple machine her form is tit, you shouldn't be looking down it rounds your back, which should stay level enough and you dont look lower than the digital reader on the machine.

Reactions: 10
Now when she looks at that picture and sees how long her chest looks in the dress in comparison to everybody else, as in, how far away her boobs are away from her chin, does she not think to herself, oh hold on, they dont belong down there, maybe I'll invest in a bra 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Mindblowing how she obviously thinks this look is sexy/attractive.
View attachment 1523448When you see her next to other guests you see just how cheaply made and inappropriate the dress is on her 😳

Reactions: 12
I don’t think allotments needs to be filed anymore, just notified on an annual return. Considering they’re using Maples who charge for everything they have to do, they might just be filing the basics.

He seems to be the only shareholder of the UK company, and has a newco MFP Ventures too. I wonder where he came from, what his background is. Last accounts filed for the uk co show nothing exciting either as it’s a micro company, not even making huge money.
The first annual return will be due in 6 months time - so it would be early next year before we can see if there have been any issuance or allotments of shares since the company was set up. And then in terms of accounts, you could be waiting at least 18 months from now to see a shortened version of them.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the hair whipping!! Sweat & hair flying...the one time she actually should do her hair-dildo-do!! Really not nice for people beside her !
she’s the only idiot with her hair loose it’s like she loves the drama of it and does it to attract attention

Reactions: 8
Cups did not fit at all
90ADB4D2-BE40-4100-9B6E-4D7AFE523BFA.jpeg

Those cheaply made clothes are impossible for most to wear. She could have got something decent for €50 and looked a million bucks!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Did I really just watch a hair reel
And she smothering her hair in dry shampoo and then says if you massage in into your head it opens follicles and promotes hair growth (bleeping dry shampoo)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did I really just watch a hair reel
And she smothering her hair in dry shampoo and then says if you massage in into your head it opens follicles and promotes hair growth (bleeping dry shampoo)
Cacao opens up you heart so why can't dry shampoo open up your follicles?
You're making it sound like Grace just makes this stuff or something!!!
It's all scientific facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did she delete the story where was going on how she can’t follow a tv show she’s 8 episodes into? I’d say that happens alot…

Reactions: 11
There’s something seriously wrong with that girl. She needs help. That’s not normal.
why are B2B even allowing that it’s dangerous one wrong move and her hair would be wrapped around the ropes and the head reafed off her into the machine and don’t even get me started on the sweat off her head flying around the place 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
so close to getting it caught in the ski rope recall.
Also yet again, even with such a simple machine her form is tit, you shouldn't be looking down it rounds your back, which should stay level enough and you dont look lower than the digital reader on the machine.
They seem to be a very "whoooo go beast mode!!" gym, rather than a "work on your form and get it right"

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I laughed so much watching that gym video 🤣🤣🤣 she's like a total piss take down the end going apeshit 🤣🤣🤣
What wasn’t captured was her eye bleeping the camera to see if it was still rolling.

They seem to be a very "whoooo go beast mode!!" gym, rather than a "work on your form and get it right"
Exactly. It’s all speed and drama no one correcting anything. This isn’t some budget gym either they charge a tit load!

• Haha
I honestly cannot get over that dress 😂 before anyone panic quotes my message to say I've clearly never breastfed, this is not about her saggy tits (or anyone else's for that matter!) There is no support for her boobs. There is no tit tape. That picture someone just uploaded of her and Krisps her boob isn't in the cup, it's hanging beneath it and the cup is empty. It looks awful.

Also didn't she say the dress was "inspired" by something the bride would wear ? The bride is a COMPLETELY different shape and size to you Grace 😂😂

Reactions: 18
More me time. I'm working but would love to spending the last few days of the summer hols with my kids. Hers shoved in creche again 😡

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.