Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to comment on kids but sienna face in that photo she looks completely lost poor little girl and the dress on her really never much of an effort made at all and the clothes they have for little girls are unreal
Grace has said before Sienna can be anxious sometimes and you can see it she always has a very sad look on her face, you can see it in her eyes, my heart breaks for her every time. I don’t think she’s getting the love and affection she needs

Reactions: 19
What is the point / purpose of him saying that everyone invested and signed up ??
I don't get this ??

If anything it would turn me off a company if they were expecting potential clients to hand over money?

Reactions: 20
was it not holly carpenter that called grace out when grace was claiming she adopted the dog?
Yeah but they live in a false, fickle world so I'd say all is forgotten. Especially if there's bucks to be made.

And about Sienna, Grace has no excuse not to have decent, appropriate footwear for her. It's just another sign of graces lack of awareness and selfishness.
If she has said in the past that Sienna can be anxious why would she parade the child in front of a camera and out in public like a performing seal.

Reactions: 14
I’m back to work soon after Mat leave and I am so so sad at the idea of leaving my son. I can’t fathom how she is not enjoying the last few days before school starts with her children. It genuinely blows my mind that she chooses to be alone rather than with her two children.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what's even sadder? I would have bought that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Shame they spelt it wrong. Grease screeching EKKKKKKKKKKKKK is one of the funniest things.

Sorry where hun?
I Think they mean the Radisson where matchstick are having their party.
Grace is a busy girl tonight with 2 events on the same night.

Reactions: 4
Yeah but they live in a false, fickle world so I'd say all is forgotten. Especially if there's bucks to be made.

And about Sienna, Grace has no excuse not to have decent, appropriate footwear for her. It's just another sign of graces lack of awareness and selfishness.
If she has said in the past that Sienna can be anxious why would she parade the child in front of a camera and out in public like a performing seal.
Lads, my eldest shoes dirty and scuffed. Sienna’s just look scuffed. I never EVER defend her but I would literally let our kid wear them till there were
A. Holes in them
B. To small.
Decent runners/shoes cost money. I’m gonna get my moneys worth.

And yes I know she won’t buy any shoes for her kids coz she’s a waste of space. But a scuff mark doesn’t mean you have to get new runners.

Reactions: 12
Does the matchdicks ireland have their own page yet? Matchdicks group page not exactly making it clear and not in their bio yet?

I Think they mean the Radisson where matchstick are having their party.
Grace is a busy girl tonight with 2 events on the same night.
Ah! If we move it to there hun I'll have to add another €100 to the ticket price. Louis F giving me the carpark for free. xxxx #collab

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:The bodygaurd will be RAGING she doesn't have access to delete that asap!
giphy (1) (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.