Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot get over that dress 😂 before anyone panic quotes my message to say I've clearly never breastfed, this is not about her saggy tits (or anyone else's for that matter!) There is no support for her boobs. There is no tit tape. That picture someone just uploaded of her and Krisps her boob isn't in the cup, it's hanging beneath it and the cup is empty. It looks awful.

Also didn't she say the dress was "inspired" by something the bride would wear ? The bride is a COMPLETELY different shape and size to you Grace 😂😂
I also think the colour and length made her stand out. Midi/Long black dress is black tie wedding appropriate and probably winter wedding appropriate too but I think seeing everyone else in brights/florals just made it feel like it was a few months too early for it

Reactions: 9
having a floah. Spend time with your kids, your weapon
Last week of Sienna’s school holidays, you would think she would be spending time with her and bring the two kids out on trip to somewhere or even bringing her to get all her back to school stuff like shoes, stationery and stuff.

Reactions: 16
Last week of Sienna’s school holidays, you would think she would be spending time with her and bring the two kids out on trip to somewhere or even bringing her to get all her back to school stuff like shoes, stationery and stuff.
bleeping fantastic mothers don’t need to do that! The school stuff lands in as freebies 🤬

Reactions: 19
How dare you.. didn't she bring Sienna on a paid ad trip to Des Kellys.. every little girls dream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How dare you.. didn't she bring Sienna on a paid ad trip to Des Kellys.. every little girls dream 🙄
The Des Kelly thing, she had it marked collab which usually means she's not getting paid but getting some goods/services in exchange. At least in my experience that's what it means.
She doesn't mention what though, so I it not a paid ad rather than a collab?

Also I saw duck all of what they have and do.

Reactions: 5
What did u do on a wed morning ? oh u no when for a floa and had lunch wih meself, but do u not have 2 small kids? I need my me time!!

Reactions: 18
I hope 2 kids actually got to have their dinner in Eddie Rockets last night and werent just rolled in for the photo op

Reactions: 10
She’s like a maniac in that Gym story it’s like she’s trying to out do the two beside her, I am also starting to despise the work cutie sorry I mean cuhie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she starting to have the predicted meltdown- no let’s chat stories in the past 24hrs with her waffling her BS ….Shall we get the popcorn on Grease?
As for the gym post …. Hand me a scissors the hair 😵💫

She’ll give herself whiplash flinging her head around like that. Looks like a bleeping idiot in the gym.
So she’s craving a float. What a tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’ll give herself whiplash flinging her head around like that. Looks like a bleeping idiot in the gym.
She would crave absolutely anything as long as it doesn't involve time with her children

Reactions: 20
Shes waiting to get a pr package with all the back to school tit!!!

Reactions: 10
The amount of working parents that would do anything to be able to spend time with their children during the summer holidays and this absolute dose is floating in a tank and eating by herself. It's not even a rare treat.

Reactions: 29
Wonder is Greasy and the bodygaurd going to attempt another live?

Her neck must be fucked from all de trashing around. Wish she'd cut the rat tails off they are a sight.

• Haha
A float!! More free pampering more like. Using the excuse that she's working out so much. Has she never heard of chucking a few handfuls of epsom salts into the bath? I know people who marathon train and they wouldn't "float" - they dip in the lake (at the safe access points) or have an ice bath.

Reactions: 11
The amount of working parents that would do anything to be able to spend time with their children during the summer holidays and this absolute dose is floating in a tank and eating by herself. It's not even a rare treat.
She has no one to meet up with her because everyone else is busy as it's you know, between normal working hours midweek.

Reactions: 20
“with all the exercise I do” Grace the Olympian 🙄
All the exercise but bigger than ever. She must eat 24/7 to be putting on weight "with all the exercise"

The photo she put on stories from 2017 of her and Dom , she looked lovely there. I know we've all aged in 5 years but she looks way better groomed and put together. Why does she look so scruffy all the time now ? I think the pics from wedding she looked so bloated, her hair was nice but that was it

Poor Sienna with rips in her shoes... it's so shocking and upsetting really. Gorging herself on solo breakfasts like f**k off and do us all a favour

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.