Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna looks desperately sad in that photo. I think the damage is already being done by having a mother who places her own needs, thoughts and feelings above those of her children. Sienna and Hayden must never have any idea when Grace will be around, no idea where there will be shipped off too next or who will be minding them. Adults would hate to have so little knowledge about ‘what to expect next’, for children this must be horrendous. No wonder Sienna is displaying signs of anxiety (in Grace’s words).
The worst bit is Grace simply will never change, and it’s her children, who never asked for any of this, who will pay the price.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.