Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s publicly available information, the company is Matchstick Talent (Ireland) Limited, he’s listed in the constitution documents as the shareholder.
Does it give the details of the remaining shareholders or how much the shares cost?

Reactions: 2
Does it give the details of the remaining shareholders or how much the shares cost?
He’s the only registered shareholder at the moment (on behalf of Matchstick Group), unless they make a return of allotments the other shareholder info won’t be available until the annual return next year. I misread the share capital initially though, there’s 100,000 shares ‘available’ (not 100 as I thought) and Max has taken 89. Authorised share capital though refers to the ability for the company to
Issue up to that amount of shares, it doesn’t mean they have to be issued. The accounts will be interesting next year ;)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see if any of her buddies make the move over ! Can't see it happening !

I wouldn't say the Irish agencies are too happy about this either. Ireland is a small place, they will make it very difficult for them to make a mark here

Reactions: 6
“ WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR AGENCY SAT DOWN WITH YOU TO GIVE YOU A MEANINGFUL STRATEGY?”
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s the only registered shareholder at the moment (on behalf of Matchstick Group), unless they make a return of allotments the other shareholder info won’t be available until the annual return next year. I misread the share capital initially though, there’s 100,000 shares ‘available’ (not 100 as I thought) and Max has taken 89. Authorised share capital though refers to the ability for the company to
Issue up to that amount of shares, it doesn’t mean they have to be issued. The accounts will be interesting next year ;)
So did max pay €89 for his shares then?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you upload the entire A1 form and constitution since you have access to vision net? I have filled out loads of these types of forms so will be able to work out the exact details?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So MaxiPooPooMoo’s got 89k

Then maybe..
Vogue 5k
Binky 5k
James Kav 500€
Hollie Carpenter€499

Grace €1

Hey big Spendaaaaah💰

Hope she puts the baps away for the board room

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How does she not share those old photos of herself and not see how much prettier she looks with shorter and brighter hair?!

Reactions: 12
There’s not much more to work out on this one….
So from what is says there, he owns 100% of the issued shares or 89 shares so no one else is a shareholder right.now. Obviously that means more shares can be issued at a later date but not necessarily vogue, grace etc.

I’d say vogue will be getting a large commission for getting James, Holly etc. Judging by their followers a few more ‘big names’ have been signed up. That’s bad news for grace as she will be soon down the pecking order.

Reactions: 11
So from what is says there, he owns 100% of the issued shares or 89 shares so no one else is a shareholder right.now. Obviously that means more shares can be issued at a later date but not necessarily vogue, grace etc.

I’d say vogue will be getting a large commission for getting James, Holly etc. Judging by their followers a few more ‘big names’ have been signed up. That’s bad news for grace as she will be soon down the pecking order.
Yes but shares could have been issued the next day. Or not at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hi guys, I’m here from the 2 Johnnies thread as it has just been announced that Shauna Lindsay has now also signed with this matchstick ireland. Clingy Shauna that loves the fame is only in there because of JB otherwise she would be a nobody. But my main question is who is over this matchstick?? Who is Max Parker? And why are all these randomers getting shares

Reactions: 6
She has a ‘let’s shop’ question box up on her stories, I’d love to write in ‘looking for a decent bra’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guys, I’m here from the 2 Johnnies thread as it has just been announced that Shauna Lindsay has now also signed with this matchstick ireland. Clingy Shauna that loves the fame is only in there because of JB otherwise she would be a nobody. But my main question is who is over this matchstick?? Who is Max Parker? And why are all these randomers getting shares
its very normal in reputable companies to give employees shares to incentivise them

Reactions: 5
Yes but shares could have been issued the next day. Or not at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would be strange for them to have been issued and nothing on the CRO. Although the form doesn’t have to be uploaded straight away

It would be strange to announce it publicly with out all the forms been completed.

Reactions: 3
Id say keep an eye on the accounts there could be an allotment of more shares... 89 shares is so random that would wreck my head. Round up ffs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.