Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would be strange for them to have been issued and nothing on the CRO. Although the form doesn’t have to be uploaded straight away

It would be strange to announce it publicly with out all the forms been completed.
Generally cro uploads them very quick these days so keep an eye out on vision net... Personally I use search for less but that's what I get at work 🤣 so handy for being nosey like me

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I’m here from the 2 Johnnies thread as it has just been announced that Shauna Lindsay has now also signed with this matchstick ireland. Clingy Shauna that loves the fame is only in there because of JB otherwise she would be a nobody. But my main question is who is over this matchstick?? Who is Max Parker? And why are all these randomers getting shares
They are a UK based agency, only set up maybe the past 18 months and are now launching in Ireland.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn’t it be ground breaking for Greasy to get one post right?
9330473C-E8EB-4295-A6E2-707B913A2C48.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Max Parker looks dodgy AF, and having Vogue wouldn’t be something I'd be shouting about, the publicity she's been getting lately has been so negative. She's coming across as a superficial, entitled, snobby mare. Then again in this game any publicity is deemed good even when it's bad. The matchdick group makes me think of the saying, birds of a feather.

Reactions: 23
Generally cro uploads them very quick these days so keep an eye out on vision net... Personally I use search for less but that's what I get at work 🤣 so handy for being nosey like me
I don’t think allotments needs to be filed anymore, just notified on an annual return. Considering they’re using Maples who charge for everything they have to do, they might just be filing the basics.

He seems to be the only shareholder of the UK company, and has a newco MFP Ventures too. I wonder where he came from, what his background is. Last accounts filed for the uk co show nothing exciting either as it’s a micro company, not even making huge money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That big heavy brief case looking handbag she wore was very wrong to for a summer wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus I think I got some whip lash looking at her doing those new moves in the gym 😆😆 the camera on her she really feels like giving it socks dosent she.. everyone else is just continuing on as normal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That big heavy brief case looking handbag she wore was very wrong to for a summer wedding
That bag is very outdated looking to me. 2010 voibez

Jesus I think I got some whip lash looking at her doing those new moves in the gym 😆😆 the camera on her she really feels like giving it socks dosent she.. everyone else is just continuing on as normal
I know! The dramatic hair throwing. Look at me!!!

52338941-C3E3-440A-9DB4-776E17494F2C.jpeg
When you see her next to other guests you see just how cheaply made and inappropriate the dress is on her 😳

That bag is very outdated looking to me. 2010 voibez

I know! The dramatic hair throwing. Look at me!!!
Oh my god the hair whipping!! Sweat & hair flying...the one time she actually should do her hair-dildo-do!! Really not nice for people beside her !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.