Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By 'signed' they probably mean they are transferred from matchdicks uk books over to this new 'ire' Irish branch.

You know what guys, this just sounds like PR spin I wouldn't get too bothered by it. Sounds like Vogue is the only one with real input into this.

Greasy wouldn't even show up to meetings.

That dress, it 100% doesn’t zip up fully at the back right?! Or is supposed to be that way?
It's supposed to zip up yes.

Reactions: 12
Invested? God I think they’ve probably taken her for a mug and gotten some euros off her 😳 I hope it wasn’t too much and that Chris was in the loop about everything. She doesn’t seem to be that clued in to stuff like that and I’d hate to see the kids suffer from it.

Investing is no joke.

Reactions: 7
I was wondering this, if any of your "clients " can invest, that would mean you can't stop representing them ? Not a great business model in my opinion, if no one wants to invest other than the clients who "need" you
Also do shareholders get preferential treatment when it comes to getting the best campaigns etc? Sounds a bit dodge to me.

Reactions: 10
It was something she saw on TikTok. You basically boil an egg in an air fryer. It took her a few goes to get it right and it takes longer than actually boiling it in water but it gave her a bit of content for that day.
It took her a few goes for get it right…..to fry an egg in the air fryer?! I don’t know why I find this so funny and classic grace!! Would spend time trying to get something so useless and pointless right…just boil an egg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So on Matchstick.ie page is says James Kavanagh & Grace have signed & invested but under the pic of Binky it says she has invested and is a shareholder, I’m confused, forgive me, what’s the difference?
I can't see grace or her name on it .. is it on their grid pic ? Thanks

Reactions: 3
There's two types of shareholders, one has a more input into how the company runs and the other is that they invested but don't have any powers and receive an annual amount after the other shareholders get paid so id imagine Grace is the second type of shareholder.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t see the others give it the big spiel either, James K just has the pic of him and then moved on, Grace’s goes on & on, load of old shite I’d say and we shouldn’t bother letting our pretty heads overthink it😂

Reactions: 9
I didn’t see the others give it the big spiel either, James K just has the pic of him and then moved on, Grace’s goes on & on, load of old shite I’d say and we shouldn’t bother letting our pretty heads overthink it😂
Bet she hasn't a bleeping clue what's relevant nor understands it so just re-shared it all.

Reactions: 6
Imagine the 'office' Christmas Party?! 🎄
Grace: I'll do a plahher of me meat roses or maybe even a meat wreath !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Max owns 89 shares of the 100 issued shares. So there aren’t many more shares for Grace to own…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the FBI j haven’t a patch on tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.