Faces by Grace #69 So busy I can't even pee, but always have time for flashing bits of me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah surely there must be some mistake!! She strikes me as possibly one of their most under-performing influencers on their books, we've gotten the distinct impression that she's been told to up her game on more than one occasion. Then why on earth would they go into business with her?

Reactions: 12
Look shareholder means she put up some capital. Which as a new company, they need. Might be a lot, might be tiny but it will reflect how much she gets should the company turn profit.
I personally would be shocked if she put up 1000s. They could have 500 shareholders. Quick look at their Instagram, he's using his UK high profile as investors but also getting irish new signs to "invest" which is...odd

This is more a PR thing, to use her name which is recognised in media, and followers to get publicity for the agency in Ireland. You can see by the way they've hired James kavanagh, Holly carpenter etc they're going in hard.

Also shareholders don't normally have a say in day to day running. Honestly they'd be fools to use grace as a sounding board for anything successful or professional

Reactions: 15
The whole "investor" thing is giving MLM vibes!
I was wondering this, if any of your "clients " can invest, that would mean you can't stop representing them ? Not a great business model in my opinion, if no one wants to invest other than the clients who "need" you

Reactions: 10
What exactly can Grace bring to the table?? She is shocking at her job. She can hardly string a sentence together. She can hardly run her own page, all the mistakes she makes and she can't follow deadlines. She's not reliable or professional. Negative feedback swarms the companies she works with!

They definitely weren't very picky when choosing their investors that's for sure!
It just shows they couldn't care less where the initial investment comes from, let's see in 6 months down the line where Grace is in the pecking order. If she doesn't pull up her socks she will be left behind, shareholder or non shareholder, she's gonna have to work now, none of the others will allow her to hide behind their apron strings. This is going to be really interesting, this thread will be on 🔥 and that's a plus for us 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine Grace bringing in an underperforming influencer for a chat:

Ah howya hun, listen your engagement is shoite, we need to get one of de rags to do a story about ya... have ye got a cah we can say is gone missing?
have ye goh anxiahe da will get you some likes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like a tit show so Grease is the perfect fit.

OI GAVE MATCHDICKS A FIVER AND NOW OIM AN INVESTOR.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone look at the ethos story on the matchstick.ie IG page? One of the things they say they do is have integrity and hold themselves accountable. They have to be working with grace as a joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing oul Greasey can manage is avoiding her kids.
Imagine her at the quarterly boards, here I broh some chocolate that makes yer hearh expand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it’s one of those things where their clients are shareholders. No different to getting shares in a company with a job. Doubt a cent was paid.

Reactions: 18
I think it’s one of those things where their clients are shareholders. No different to getting shares in a company with a job. Doubt a cent was paid.
This is so true. This happens in small desperate businesses every day of the week.

I just remembered I was given 'shares' back in the day. Haven't seen a cent it's probably in the fecking red and I owe someone money :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
So on Matchstick.ie page is says James Kavanagh & Grace have signed & invested but under the pic of Binky it says she has invested and is a shareholder, I’m confused, forgive me, what’s the difference?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.